Reviews for Melon Pods: a sticky situation gets hot
rumea chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This story is so much fun! And I laughed out loud at Sokka's line about Katara killing Zuko and then Aang not having a teacher. It was great. Can't wait to read the rest!
J. Metropolis chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Love it! It was so innocent, yet saucy. Nicely done.
Anastasia-G chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Awww this was perfect and funny and sexy and beautiful. I love Zuko trying to be honorable but struggling with his feelings. And Katara is perfect too. I'm so glad I found this fic, hit the spot :)
scorchedtrees chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
This was so adorable and well-written and... TOPH! XD
SayonaraSonata chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Toph is so evil ... But she ships Zutara so it's fine XD
EscapetoMusic chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
ahaha, I love toph :)
Schwann chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
oh god. I love Toph SO MUCH.
Harumaki chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
This was sweet, funny, and... rather hot, haha. I love how Zuko is so sensitive here as well as the scene where Katara stresses out about her "first." And then there's the two trying to deny their attraction each other at the beginning, hehe. Cute.

Overall, this was very readable, and I appreciate that none of the descriptions were overdone. This felt carefully written, never over-the-top and almost always natural.

Oh, and Toph's last line was /everything./
Kimberly T chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
This... is... Awesome!
Dragonmasterzutara9856 chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I love it. I loveitiloveitiloveitilioveit I...love...It... You have true talent and a unique, special, intriging, way with words. I dont know how to spell intriging, but whatever. You are a literary marvel and should extend your talents to the world beyond fanfiction. I can tell you have a true passion for writing. I feel priviledged to read your work. If i didnt know better, i would think i picked this up off the shelf at borders. You should write a novel. It would be a wonderful contribution to the literary community. I applaude you. I have read some of your other fan fics and intend to read the rest. All of the characters are ic, by the way. The fact that writers with your kind of talent are zutarians makes me believe in the ship more than i already do. Well done. (:
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
wow that was hilarious with toph. and that's some very sexy zutara. love to see the gaang's reaction when they found out that toph could have fix karata up easily
schaferdramaqueen chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
OH my goodness. You're a genius. And I love Toph so much right now. Heh heh heh. :)
CrayonsPink chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Oh my goodness. I can't believe Toph would do that to them...Actuallly, I can. Toph is so bad... Great job! I liked this a lot.
Arimalka chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
I have never, ever shipped Zutara until I read this story. I was reluctant at first, but since Wren Sharpbeak recommended it, I had to give it a try. And...PHWOAR, is all I can say. And also, hot damn. You managed to keep everyone in-character and still have a sexy story. Well done!
Densharr chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
EPIC. That last line... man, you HAVE to love Toph.