Reviews for Cut Me Open
girllybell chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
It's not just the fact that she's too young to have breast milk. To have breast milk you have to have just had a baby or have an infant who is still breast-feeding. Also, when you help birth a child, it is not "conceiving" a child as you stated here: "I was the one whom helped conceive the child." If she had helped "conceive" the child she would have had to impregnate the other woman by having sex with her. That obviously cannot happen. A baby would generally start to say small sounds at the earliest 6 months, definitely not after just two weeks of infancy. And the "Questions to be answered," (which probably should have been "Questions to be Answered:,) should at least have proper punctuation and end with a question mark. Sentences such as "He was staring at my frowning lips, of I forgot, I had stopped humming, Peter would only sleep when I sang to him, starting to carol I felt him snuggle into my bosom, soon his soft snores filled the air as they gently lulled me to sleep," could have used some MAJOR re-wording. Other that the spelling and grammar errors, it does not flow well and it sounds awkward. Have you ever heard the expression show not tell? That is something that you should definitely work on. When you say, "oh I forgot," it doesn't sound like it is Bella forgetting to mention it as if she is telling her story to a friend, it sounds like the author forgot to write about that earlier, and just can't be bothered to go back and fix that because they are too lazy. I would definitely recommend you to find a beta.
Debbie White chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I really liked your story! :)
jdkjlksjdf chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
You do realize that when you wrote, 'i wouldn't let them, as i was the one whom helped conceive the child', that you are, in fact, telling us that she helped create the child, as in had sex with the woman, as in her sperm fertilized the egg in the womb, as in she is a man, which she is not...she is Bella Swan. Female. I think the word you wanted there was 'deliver'. As in, help deliver the baby, as in helping while she was giving birth...like how a nurse helps the doctor DELIVER the baby. No, no, the nurse does not help conceive the baby...she helps deliver the baby. YAY!

Your Welcome...
MissAlyssaCullen chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
I like this story so far.
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
BD was my 2nd favorite book in the series, and no actor I know of looks Native American and is buffy and 6'7"
KR Wolfe chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Hey. This is really good. why haven't you updated? Its been a very-very-long time since you have updated this. Please do it soon.

Also, sorry to ask but will you ever update Princess of the Sea? That one has to be my favorite story of all. When will you be updating?

Sorry, anyway, great job so far and please update as soon as possible! :)
Alexandra.E.Cullen chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
update soon please
EmmettismyHUGEteddyBEAR chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
I like it. Update soon!
The Weatherwitch chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
okay, i like your story but you do need to update.
morganpetrovapendragon chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
kw
xAngelicxDevil chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
( before u update

) after u update
Flouder5 chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
SUPER STORY \(O)/
buttonbit chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Cool idea for the story, update soon!

:D