Reviews for One Game Can Change Your Life
SEEKER452 chapter 1 . 2/21
is there fic were john fight terminator hand to hand?
justjoe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Just John's luck. Cool story.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
LOL

that would be a sight to behold, when something like that really happened (I'm speaking of the Kyle Reese reincarnation)
Smierc chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Okay, thats a funny one. Nice crossover!
Dragon Seraphin chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
OK i reviewed the comedy of Terminator... this one was good... but the ending sent me though a loop... Damnit, now im going to have to go watch that starfighter thing to figure this out (leaves the room stoping his feet and mumbling under breath)
Cptlatnok chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as soon as i read the first couple of lines i knew what it was! love it!
Drackner Clawrus chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
liked it, must'been hard to crossover these two. But not as humours as some of your other fics. Still liked the part about The Terminators CPU glitching. 7/10 for the fic.
Kali-Nineteen chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I feel bad for John. First he's told that he going to save Earth now he's Starfighter. But, no matter how badly I feel for him, I can't help but laughing. I wonder if he told them about the whole leader of the future thing if they would let him go back to earth. They probably wouldn't belive him though. Anyway, I love the story.
KFF chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Is there going to be more? I really enjoyed this story and would love to read if John manages to get back ;).
dakota423 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
lmao

sweet cheezits you come up with some crazy-ass stuff
GreyWolf D'ancanto chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great story. I was wondering if you can finish the story kinda like it ended in the movie. Including at the end of the battle John only comes back to Earth because he wants Cameron to go back with him but as his companion and less as his body guard.
timkhj chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Ah hahahahahaha! You totally had me there! Loved it! Can't wait to see where ya go with this!
Fortex chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I think it's a very funny idea for a crossover. Poor John, already has the fate of one planet on his shoulders.
dracaspina chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I almost fell off of my chair at “Greetings Starfighter!” Let's see if John can convinced Alex to let him go...
graypheonix chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Last Starfighter? Never even heard of it, obscure movie from the 80's or 90's? Neh, sounds atleasta bit interesting. Neh. Contineu to update, ja ne. Oh, one more thing, update the Superman movies/Terminator crossover, Clark's kid Cameron WIN, well, that and the crossover with Firefly. Heh. UPDATE! Later.