Reviews for Italian Beef SasoDei
forever-sweet chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
OK THAT'S IT! WHEN MEESE GET'S MEESE'S PAWS ON LEADER-SAMA MEESE IS GOING TO KILL HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH THE MOST HORRIBLE TORTURES MEESE CAN MUSTER! As for Kisame and Itachi meese will let them off with a few cuts and bruises because they were drunk.
Teiden chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
haha! i get it! XD great story by the way, short and sweet yet with fluff, smexy smex and laugh! just perfect all around!
Yaoi-rave-in-rebel-darkness chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
'quest lines still open, un, n'cauz id like ta see a nice, strong, hardcore SasoDei/Deisaso yaoi lemon, un. plot would be nice, insanity appreciated, un... ... ... ... and id like ta see if you could throw dark chocolate-covered bacon in there as well as... ... hm... ... q-tips, un. yeah, that can go just about however, un. only request is if they are troubled, un, please try to avaoid the suicide thing, un.

lols, hope ta hear back soon, even if with the news that requests are over, un... ...(Though personally i think this one sounds fun)...ps, kudos on da' Beef~

total awesomesauce with a side of fries~
narutos.older.sis chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
oi...can u make a dei/ita fanfic? its not a very well thought out couple like sasodei but its just as cute...put dei on top
DragonShine chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
So THAT'S the reason for the title. Very nice lemon with a bit of an auctual plot. You don't really see those anymore. Wonderful stuff.
hollowithin chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
i loved the story short, simple and an absolutely delicious sasori x deidara fanfic... but i still dont get the title, do you think you could tell me? im slow xD
bittersweetbabydoll chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
you did a great job!...but i still don't get the title...
mayflyDecember chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
OMG! I Looked up SasoDei lemons, and YOUR'S WAS THE FIRST ONE ON THE LIST! WOOT!

Keep writing!

I ever remain your obedient reader, Emily, the Slytherin Princess
black55widow chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
This is very good.
MistressOfHighwayTheives chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Great story. I liked it alot. Still don't get the Italian beef thing though. Oh well, I'm a bit slow XD