Reviews for Raindrops
guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
continu you SNOB!
guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
continu

brought together by a mistake

just an idea
ginx chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
id love to here that other story like the first chapter nice
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Sweet Why not continue?
Cheezey chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I really like this. I hope you eventually post more to it, as I adore Bushroot/Liquidator and there isn't nearly enough of it out there.
Goldbryn Callow Lyte chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
i loves it. Bushroot and Liquidatator are such an overly awesome couple! squee!

Moar plz? no rush...I'm stalkin yas! mwahahaha!
Master Fedora chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. I always thought they'd be a good couple. I'm looking forward to seeing more develop.
Jennalyn the Mystic chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Very cute. _ You write well and I'm fond of the pairing. Bushroot's reactions strike me as a little painfully corny, but then again, it kind of fits with his personality. You might try to write them in a different style in the future, but even if you didn't, it would still continue to be a cute read.
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
IB:This made me laugh I like it. It was sweet.

Clad:Update and get a free invisable Bushroot plushie
taitofan chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This is...nothing short of beautiful. that's really the first word that comes to mind. The words flow so smoothly... I love it. The fact that I'm a sucker for this couple and that you kept them both in character only makes it even better. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter. Excellent job!
Energy witch chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Hm Interesting pair...I knida like it.
Irual chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Hi, I really like this, you have made two villians into people and done so with subtlety and brevity. Please DO update I have added this story to my alert list