Reviews for Joining a Pride
EPJ chapter 30 . 5/9/2012
What a fantastic story. Admittedly I found this story and began reading it for the sexual appeal. But after the first few chapters I found myself breezing over the "lemons" if you would, to get back to the main story line. Well done
missfae chapter 30 . 1/9/2009
I finished the story. Amazing. I liked Feral's reaction to being awakened in the council meeting. And the thought of being taken to the slavers... wow. But most of all, I am happy that the kittens are okay, and that they are accepted into the Pride. Felina and Kunto, make a very nice couple.

I enjoyed this very much. I am off to read your other new stories. Hugs...
shadewatcher chapter 30 . 12/14/2008
aw,cute and very well done. so gonna be any follow up stories of Felina and Kunto? could be interesting. ;3
Cody Furlong chapter 30 . 12/14/2008
Wow, you really did get your muse back, to have done this many chapters so fast! It was a great ending. The only thing I found missing, was a description of what the kittens look like. I'm also intrigued to what that Black Force Project was.
Jovianokami chapter 30 . 12/14/2008
Wow, that was good chapter. I glad Feral gept his kittens, I could only image how Feral would react if they were taken away from him. But things work out for them in the end. I hope you do will with your others stories as you have done with this one!
Jovianokami chapter 29 . 12/13/2008
Wow, twenty-nice chapters! That longer then Beyond the Shadow of the Moon. Your doing a great job oin it! Ah, a boy and girl. That so sweet!
shadewatcher chapter 26 . 12/12/2008
whoohoo, Felina! You go girl. lol Wonder what Uly is gonna say when he finds out? lol waiting for next chapter.
Cody Furlong chapter 26 . 12/12/2008
Nice, I wonder if something more will come of this? Like Felina and Kunto mating.
Kaat ShadowLover chapter 25 . 12/9/2008
I really like how you resolved the bond issue. As to Felina having a fling, that would work, as long as Feral and Ms. Briggs account for that when they review the Pride Hunt laws. As in, if there's a bond, it's not rape, but if it's just for fun, the lion must only hunt while the "prey" is on personal time, just like anyone else's date. A lot of what was bothering me were the legalities. Feral was right, a Hunt could completely disrupt things both for the individual Kat as well as the business the Kat works for or even bystanders, depending on how the Hunt is conducted. There shouldn't be blanket diplomatic immunity and the Lions shouldn't even ask for that.
shadewatcher chapter 25 . 12/8/2008
lol, poor Ulysses, he just can't keep out of trouble. nice job on the mating explanation. i just kind of thought it was a very sneaky seduction myself. cool how they can sense each other and their cubs. waiting for next chapters.
Jovianokami chapter 25 . 12/8/2008
Great two chapter, things are finely looking up for the two.
Cody Furlong chapter 25 . 12/8/2008
Things are finally starting to look up for Feral. I wonder if the rest of the story will go as smoothly.
Kaat ShadowLover chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
I influenced a chapter? Cool! This actually does answer some questions I still had (I'd emailed them to you), though the one I still have is about Felina. No soulbond there, the lions just wanted her because she'd be a prize? In that case, how often do matings occur that don't have the soulbond aspect to it? And if they do occur, what's the Hunt like on those? Because without the soulbond, it would be rape I think.
BookwormDragon chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
Excellent clarification. I was assuming that there were some unwritten social rules governing the whole thing, rules that Feral, as an outsider, wouldn't be privy to, but it's good to see that for sure.

I kind of assumed that it was something like this. While Feral and other outsiders would be at a disadvantage, there are many ways that a lioness could make sure that an undesirable mate didn't catch her and that a desirable mate did. Having family probably helps there, since I'm sure that her parents and siblings would help ensure the desired outcome.

But without the cultural understanding or the power of a clan to support him, Feral (and the readers) had no choice but to use his own culture's standards to evaluate the situation.
Cody Furlong chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
Your are still going strong Uly. I'm hooked to see what comes next.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »