Reviews for Al Dente
hahhahaha this was amazing man hahhahahha loved it oh and kiba was the right guy for this fanfic bravo 3
lulu422 chapter 1 . 2/1
Hahah
Grey Matters chapter 1 . 1/26
Oh my God! That was so damn sexy! I felt their pleasure, their anticipation, I was practically rolling in ecstasy myself.
jaylin chapter 1 . 1/21
wooooooooooooooooow tht was amazing i could not belive tht someone could think of somthing like tht keep making making stuff like this one
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
#chuckled

Oh Kiba... XDD

Bad timing...!
Wanderlust No Tsubasa chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Lol. Kiba and his worst timing ever. Funny!
Indra chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
more more more!
Sam chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This was so sexy! / great job!
musme chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I like it
Xcruze chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Genius! Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Omfg. GREEEAT. Love it. Too sexy! (o)
Celestriz chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
...Talk about bad timing, Kiba! If you read the fanfiction 'Roommates', 'Chapter 16' ( I think it was 16...) by FastForward, you'll know how bad Kiba's timing was.

SPOILER for those who have not read roommates, do not read the next line of capitals...
FIRST, KIBA WALKED IN ON NARUTO AND SASUKE FIGHTING, NEXT HE WALKED IN ON THEM HAVING SEX.

And personally, I would say FastForward is one of the best authors...Well, in angst. Hehe. This story rocks too, I'm going to personally favorite it. I wrote some stories too, but my computer is...um, a sort of problem-like and I don't think i can post them. But seriously, Kiba, did you just walk in on Naruto and Sasuke having sex JUST to get your Ragu? And...did that mean you were standing outside the door the whole time? If you were, Lucky fellow. Tch.
Sasunaru junkie chapter 1 . 3/18/2013