Reviews for Snapped
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/12
A beautifully apt description of Ronan's personality and emphasis on how he'd help the people he cares about.
Who needs a lab anyway? A destroyed lab means nothin to him. It's just 'stuff'.
Beautifully written.
bria67 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This story is so awesome! Loved how you described Rodney and actually everybody else too through Ronon's eyes. Also loved his solution at the end. It was just so Ronon ;)
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That was a good story. It just kind of made me smirk at the end. I liked the whole thing. It made sense to me that Ronan would be good at the whole break everything into little peices thing, while trying to calm down Rodney. Great story.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Sometimes you just need to break Sh!t in order to calm down. Ronon joining in was amazingly smooth. I'm glad they had a 'bonding moment' even if it was just decimating a room.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
*grin*
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Brilliant. I loved the list of how everyone else would talk Rodney down. But Ronon is more a man of action than words and smashing a room up is very him. So he helps Rodney his way. Gives him what he needs, the support of a friend.
michelel72 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I really like the way you have Ronon consider the various approaches others would take and then take a different one, one wholly his own. And it's about time somebody blew up!
Ppleater chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This is... Fitting somehow.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is a brilliant character study. I particularly like how you pegged each character and what they would do in this situation. Your descriptions and use of words is fantastic, and paints a clear and vivid picture.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I don't know why I love this so much, but...I do. All of it. There are some days where I NEED an abandoned lab to demolish.
HlysComment chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was GREAT!

I love it. You really projected the way I imagine each of those characters would react to this situation.

AWESOME!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
SICK! So so awesome!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was so cool. I especially liked how you compared everyone's reaction to Rodney's fury and in the end had Ronon's. Great stuff, thanx for the cool read!
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Okay, I must remind you that Trish is emotionally fragile right now...but still. This made me CRY. Because THIS is what SGA is all about: the love. You know, that 'friends who are more-than-family' love. And it's set forth here, so clear and simple, because Ronon knows all about it and accepts it and participates in it, just as Rodney does. And you've just CAPTURED it. In, what, 800 words? (Yes, I cheated and checked. *blush*) Just phenomenal.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Ha, so Ronon. Perfectly lovely. and I liked how you described the way all the different people would react, they were spot on.

pj