Reviews for Twisted
danielhowell chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
wow. i was NOT expecting that!
avengers-assemble-x chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
i love this keep on doing all your stories there terrific and when are you gonna do more chapters of your other stories?
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
OMG! i can't believe that just happened! but still a great story and it is certainly TWISTED...lols
Sap96 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Can you just turn it into a dream? This is just way too wacko.
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
WTMFV? this is AWESOME! and infuriating in a weird way... ugh! i still adore the plot!
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
JAZZY? OMV! i am having a life-changing moment and you tell me jasper was the dad? ...
daphne 13 chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
please Update soon! and i dont believe that emmet and bella are together now... i mean, thats just gross! i can understand jasper, but EMMETT! whos she going for next, Carlisle! Jez. Theres something called true love u know!

(Sorry about that, just needed to let it all out...)

daphne 13 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Yeah... um... twisted... now THATS and understatement!
daphne 13 chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
KOOL! LOVE IT!
daphne 13 chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
WOW! Definetly unexpected!
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Very interesting! Want to read more!
TopazEyesx77 chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
omg u r one crazy chick
TopazEyesx77 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
wtf is bella doing with jaspers kids and what is it with u and having bella mess with jasper and alice mess with edward
EMMA ROCX chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Umm... Do like love writing stories where jasper is all like " OMG I love you Bella! "? Because i have read all of your stories and im not saying i dont like them there awsome ( Expcally -Cannot spell that word to save my life - Satanic love thats my fave! ) but you seem to have alot that have to do with JXB... BUT There good. your an wasome writer! Reply!
elorid'sdragonscrimbit chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
omg! i liked some parts of it but also really wanted to hurt some people, it had so much happening, but alot of the story was kinda of a let down. i did get mad at jake and bella alot for so many reasons, also rose (because it kinda seemed she was trying to take over being nessie's mom at first). it wasn't as great as it could've been. i won't bore you with all my ranting etc. but u and i r on the same page for the most part. continue with your story soon, im in real bad need of some great intertainment now. thanks so much!