Reviews for Mistakes of a Married Woman
NewLife2014 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i liked it :)
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Twilight reference? I have no idea. . .my best guess is "Go ride your bike in the rain, dog!" but that's probably not it. Loved it anyway.
Lily Orange chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
LOL! i like the end :D very creative :P
ElvendorkLuVer chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
lol!
eetta chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Hahaha... poor James. However, try is what counts :-)

Great one shoot as always.

Keep it up...

xoxo

Chu.-
laughingcat123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I caught the twilight reference. It was something burning in the kitchen (like when Charlie tried to cook in eclipse). :)
caraez chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was cute. Good job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hahaha, this was fantastic! I loved it! I loved James doing well with the presentation, and SIrius showing up, and the kitchen filled with smoke, and the strawberry goop, and James swearing so much. Great job!

What was the Twilight refernce? "Get out of here! Go ride your bike in the rain, dog!” perhaps?

Great!
C-town Chica chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was cute, I love Lily's thoughts on James cooking and then having to eat said cooking. The strawberries just top it off...I love your one shots they are some of my favorite things to read.

I'm guessing the non-obvious Twilight reference was the outtake that mentions Edward trying to learn to cook, but having issues cause he has no sense of taste?
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
It is me, the ever-so-awesome crazy person who challenged you!

Haha, WOW, James, strawberries & chicken? *cringes*

(WOW, you, for thinking up the GROSSEST combination EVER.)

YAY. I'll send you your next challenge :)

and I think I'm adequately hyper'd to work on my fic which is...not done. Not...near done. Yet. I'm working on it! *grins*
LupinTonksLove chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great story! Extremely cute.

Now for my Twilight reference ideas:

1) Edward and James can't cook.

2) Edward & James try to do everything for Bella & Lily.

3) Sirius was acting like Emmett was if Edward tried to cook.

Did I get it?
pippapear chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Cute!

Thanks!

:D
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Oh how sweet! A romantic James! ;) He and I have something in common, I couldn't cook to save my life... which is a shame, me beeing a girl and all... I grinned like a maniac at his antics! This was a good fic!

And yeah, I WAS actually wondering when are going to update...

And yay for the newest chap of the "Stag", don't you dare abandon it! ;) Don't get discouraged, it's a great story, amusing and entertainig!

HungarianWitch