Reviews for Just Around the Bend
likeyourstorybut chapter 7 . 3/5
Forks is tiny, carnivals don't come to forks
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 12 . 2/1
Oh my gosh. That part where the guys all stared at her after she said she'd only eaten a cheese sandwich then began piling food on her plate; that was my absolute favorite scene. So priceless!

Gotta love those overprotective alpha males feeding a female.

(squeals) So happy!
twilight85fan chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
It's a great story! Hope u'l take it up again.
Gallagher GirlsDivergentMe chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
Is she/he finish the story?
DaDADADASuperSlacker chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Great story. I really loved the whole big scary dog moment 8)
shy123 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
aw!
I really like this story
don't abandon it
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Its really good so far
Yeah chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
A three year break...You probably lost followers as well as everyone forgetting about the story.
teamwerewolfforever chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
PLEASE continue this story again. It's been forever and im sure that rude person who has been using your story has quit doing it. Update this AMAZING story please! :)
liz-04 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Please continue your story! I skipped ahead to see your note that it hasn't been updated, and this fic is soo good! I just recently started to read Paul stories and really hope you do continue this one!
super-yaoi-princess-jayjay chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
loving it so far. the hot head needs a girl whos not rachel. not that i dont like her but its just too calm with them, thers no danger. anayway, awsome job so far!
christy86 chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
update soon can't wait what happens next good work
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
Well, that's truly dissapointing. I really liked this story. Its sad that people steal other peoples ideas, I feel for you. I hope you update again sometime. :)
Amelia Jordan chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
Okay, you're being horribly unfair to us!

It totally sucks that someone is stealing your work, I'm an author on here too, and that would totally tick me off. So I understand that. I just REALLY want to read the rest of your story, it's so good, so fun, so well written, (And that is a HUGE compliment for me.) and it makes me laugh. Don't give up.
citylights319 chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
Great story! I'll be waiting patiently for you to update! Please don't forget about this story.