Reviews for Just Around the Bend
Can boomer sense they change to wolves?
Baby doll chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
I'm glad you decided to be the bigger person. I hope you decide to update as it has been five years already :( however, I am patient and can wait. I'm bookmarking this story as we speak.
rissbenzo chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
hope you update soon. missing this story something bad. xx
likeyourstorybut chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Forks is tiny, carnivals don't come to forks
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Oh my gosh. That part where the guys all stared at her after she said she'd only eaten a cheese sandwich then began piling food on her plate; that was my absolute favorite scene. So priceless!

Gotta love those overprotective alpha males feeding a female.

(squeals) So happy!
twilight85fan chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
It's a great story! Hope u'l take it up again.
dhvdnkbabio chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
Is she/he finish the story?
DaDADADASuperSlacker chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Great story. I really loved the whole big scary dog moment 8)
shp913 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
I really like this story
don't abandon it
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Its really good so far
Yeah chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
A three year break...You probably lost followers as well as everyone forgetting about the story.
teamwerewolfforever chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
PLEASE continue this story again. It's been forever and im sure that rude person who has been using your story has quit doing it. Update this AMAZING story please! :)
liz-04 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Please continue your story! I skipped ahead to see your note that it hasn't been updated, and this fic is soo good! I just recently started to read Paul stories and really hope you do continue this one!
super-yaoi-princess-jayjay chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
loving it so far. the hot head needs a girl whos not rachel. not that i dont like her but its just too calm with them, thers no danger. anayway, awsome job so far!
christy86 chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
update soon can't wait what happens next good work