Reviews for Desperation
nix69 chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
Amazing story. Thankyou :)
Sukiethree chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
I went looking for your story, Home but couldn't find it. Instead I have just read Desperation.
I'm not a fan of major character death but I read the last chapter - something I often do - and couldn't resist starting from the beginning. I don't think I've ever cried all the way through a fic. It's a sad one but with a sort of HEA. I applaud you for being brave enough to post it. The only bit I would have liked more to be written about was Rosalie. In most vamp fics she just doesn't get it. Edward's love for Bella is no different to hers and Emmett's.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Awesome
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Very interesting
Comrade'sRoza chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
Beautiful story... it moved me to tears.
jk chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
funny how no one else REALLY seems to give a fuck that bellas dead except Edward...even jasper didn't seem genuine
MyladyNancy chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
wow what a overwhelming, tragic and beautiful story
megan.summers13 chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Well this was the saddest story I have ever read.
god chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
this story made me cry
divyvicki chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Wow. I don't think I stopped crying since I started reading.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Guess Edward's headed to Italy.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
How interesting that Jasper met someone with Bella's same story on the plane! Coincidence? I think not.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
This is one of the saddest stories I have ever read. Guess the tribe bought the accident story!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I cried through this entire chapter. Very nice funeral service. The poem was superb.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wow, when I started this I thought she was going to be changed. May this first chapter is just a dream?