Reviews for Desperation
god chapter 8 . 3/2
this story made me cry
divyvicki chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Wow. I don't think I stopped crying since I started reading.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Guess Edward's headed to Italy.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
How interesting that Jasper met someone with Bella's same story on the plane! Coincidence? I think not.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
This is one of the saddest stories I have ever read. Guess the tribe bought the accident story!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I cried through this entire chapter. Very nice funeral service. The poem was superb.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wow, when I started this I thought she was going to be changed. May this first chapter is just a dream?
davidahare chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
I would have liked to have found out what the rest of the Cullen Family thought of Edward's letters.
twilightforever chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Wow that story was amazing i was in tears on every chapter and it was really well writen it was just AMAZING !
Clairedian chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Wow. Just found your story and it was so beautiful. I think it's the best fanfic I've ever read. Thank you, thank you sooooo much for writing it. I'll look forward to reading anything you write. Amazing.
Livie79 chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
I read this story YEARS ago, and it STILL haunts me. I was just talking to a friend about it and she wants to read. Lucky for me it was still in my email. Cause I loved it that much. I'm adding it to my favs so I don't have to worry about losing it again.
harleys chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Poor Edward
sappyreader chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
this story has seriously been one of the saddest that I have read. I cried on every single chapter. For all the pain the Cullen's, Charlie and Reene when through but i must say the ending was perfect Edward was where he was suppose to be all along next to Bella. Thanks for a wonderful story :)
whiteflower16 chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
you are awesome... made me cry the entire time...
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
OMG, bawling like a baby right now!