Reviews for Serendipity or Kismet?
Sage and Snape chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
My biggest pet peeve, when stories don't get reviews!

This is great, I really do hope that you continue and write another chapter. It would fill the void in my head that is left by too little harm/meg!

Fantastic to see it from her perspective. I wait with baited breath and hope for more!
michelle UK chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
You must continue this great story, must learn more about Dani Harm and Meg Update ASAP!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I have to admit I'm quite surprised at how easy Harm let Meg go after finding out they have a child together. Would think he would make a more passionate plea for a second chance and to see his daughter, begging her, trying to get her to agree on a date, custody,... The "can I see you again? and dani" was very mild and the way dani was added as an afterthought... as if she wasn't that important and considering how Harm always wanted a family it just seem OOC for him to respond that mildly.

I hope you give him some fleshing-out and a more in-character desire to create a real family with Meg and Danielle.

Also, would think that Meg would give her daughter the father's name, RAbb, after all a kid deserves his/her father's name and because Meg loves, likes and respects Harm. Children get mother's name usually (at least where I live) only if the father isn't known, a one night stand or something. Can you perhaps fix that?

I hope you update soon.
Detective Jules chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
awesomeness! I like the Meg's POV opposed to Harm's in the last story, please continue!