Reviews for Esme Changes
Hypercookiemonster chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I laughed so hard when Jasper thought, "I will not eat Bella. I will not eat Bella. I will not eat Bell"

! WAHAHAHAHA! I'M HYPER!
xXEmoxPrincessxAngelXx chapter 22 . 10/10/2010
wooo Jacob might be dead, really hope he is . awesome story so far :) i wonder where the baby went. update soon plz :)
Guest chapter 22 . 6/22/2010
Love love love update soon xx
morganpetrovapendragon chapter 22 . 11/14/2009
keep writing
toriibby22 chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
ep! il this!
FearlesslyDancing chapter 22 . 1/3/2009
I didn't even see that coming and you told me the, like whole rest of the story!
Lady Saruman chapter 22 . 12/31/2008
Haha, just kidding about you not updating this story :P I didn't see it in my inbox at first.

It has been soo long since you updated...need to refresh my memory now :P
Ink-BlackRose chapter 22 . 12/30/2008
YOU KILLED JACOB! HOW COULD YOU? YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON. ( and then you killed Billy and lost Abbigail as well. I really hope the Jacob's not really dead because your review depends on it.

Evil werewolf killer
1TwinkleToes chapter 22 . 12/30/2008
nice chapter! please update again! thanks!
Ink-BlackRose chapter 21 . 11/9/2008
Sweet! Update soon.
FearlesslyDancing chapter 21 . 11/9/2008
You didn't tell me THAT!
1TwinkleToes chapter 21 . 11/5/2008
this is pretty good! original. please update soon! i cant stand it not knowing what happens next! thanks!
Siera-Cullen chapter 21 . 11/5/2008
i LOVE this story it is absolutly FANTABULOUS!wait what is the babys name?can i pick it?
Lady Saruman chapter 21 . 11/5/2008
Whoo yayy this story is back

Except the problem is, it's been so long that I forgot quite a lot. For example, I completely forgot that Bella and Edward weren't married yet. Ah confuzzles -_-

I miss talking to you in the summer :)

I find it rather funny how Emmett really only got one line, and Edward too. And that they just pop out of nowhere. LOL :D

Yay so he proposed! Now Alice is going to overdo the wedding to ahahaha just like she did with the baby's room xD

OOH yeah and if you have time, the next two chapters of Hell aka French Class are out :)
JennyDoe chapter 21 . 11/4/2008