Reviews for The Magical Properties of Tequila
Kuroya chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I cried. I SOBBED. Seems like exactly the kind of thing Yuffie would say. :) Poor, poor Yuffie. Silly Vincent, he just won't LET himself be happy. I think the idea scares him. He thinks that by being happy, he'll have committed some great wrong against Lucrecia and her memory. At least, that's how I see it.

So sad, so lovely. Another amazing piece. :)
The Levanter chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I think my stomach plummeted after finishing this. Excellent.
Bennie June chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Words can't describe how amazing this story is. It's so short yet it hints anyone who reads it like a ton of breaks and says more than many novel length stories ever could!
Emma chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh fuck, how I loved it!

It's sad that Vincent dies and all,

But I love how Yuffie lives in her own little fairy tale world.

Maybe that's why I like Yuffentines..

Vincent is sober and boring, and there's Yuffie to cheer him up! I mean, come on, they're made for each other!

Sorry, I'm rambling XD

Well, bye!

(And keep writing the good shit!)

xx
Hanna chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That... was awesome ) I love all of your Yuffentines... but this one's got to be my favorite.
Kasamari chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I seriously enjoyed this. At first I thought that maybe tequila was the reason that Yuffie was acting funny and suggesting it to Vincent, but the ending really caught me off guard. It was tragically romantic and just a little sad. I think the most painful part was the fact that even at the end he would not let go of Lucrecia or his guilt.
Iseki chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
wow, that was heavy. I love Yuffie's unending ramble of honesty. You can imagine this is very much her way of thinking in-game without any extra yuffentine plot because it's falling from her mouth in a such a desperate situation.

I think you've found an amazing truth in: "I don't think you even want her to be her." He doesn't want hurt again. He is the way he is for all this blame he's put on himself to try and fend off any more hurt that might come his way. It makes perfect sense to his character when you are reading this. Very well done.
YACCBS chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Rambling, emotional Yuffie at her finest. An excellent little drabble.
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
No, I won't kill you. This was beautiful and the sadness of it was expertly written. Very well done.

Mystic
Franbunanza chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was so good, but so sad :'(
Szahara again chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
that was shocking and tragic

I think the end really takes the reader by surprize, there were very few clues that something was wrong

an Yuffie will probably end up in an asylum after this

today I feel like reading tragic things, that end badly

I loved this one too :)
les yeux sans visage chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Lynn...ya know that was depressing. :( I can picture Yuffie going completely insane afterwards. Good but depressing. Shame on you. LOL...:
Breadaknee chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really like this.

How you explain who Vincent wants (AKA Lucrecia but someone who is better) is very neat. He fell in love with Lucrecia mostly on her appearance and facade, not her real personality (which is being cold-hearted bitch).

And the way Yuffie explains her feelings is remarkable in her own silly little way.

It's sad how Vincent dies, but it was an enjoyable read none-the-less!

Psht... I hate Lucrecia, I'm glad she dies. Go Yuffentine! :3