Reviews for Promises Kept
I. Love. It.
yetanotherelizabeth chapter 58 . 9/1/2014
This is amazing. I don't want to throw rocks at you anymore. I can't wait to read what else you've written!
yetanotherelizabeth chapter 56 . 9/1/2014
Reading the author's not before the chapter I thought you were just joking about the whole rock throwing thing. Nope. You are a fantastic writer though.
Constanza.L chapter 58 . 8/18/2014
DEAR GOD! i love this story, (2008 omg! is 2014 now)!
Thanks for this story, you are amazing! so many twists, while i read it i cry, scream, get angry, and feel relieved so many times... it took me nearly a week to finish it (with college and other things ...) but i'm glad i did, now i can go to read Wicked (in spanish, espaƱol is my mother language) ... i am learning english by reading stories like yours :) i hope you can understand what i try to express :P
Guest chapter 27 . 4/3/2014
Leland better be dead by the end of this.
Varia chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
o_O kinky exercise
kassey95 chapter 47 . 10/23/2013
OOOOOOH god I can't take it! IT"S EITHER GLINDA OR THE BABY! IM GOING INSANE!
kassey95 chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
EPIC
kassey95 chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
thank goodness that didn't turn out to bad
nursejoy7 chapter 58 . 10/8/2012
that wasn't nice from you for the scaring elphaba's death but U_U for the pretty good fic and the good ending, I'am forgiving you :) nice done!
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
3 Idina Menzel and I Stand! )

Nice chappies you got so far, you're a really good writer!
RumourAndSpeculation chapter 58 . 1/7/2010
Wow, I just read this story and loved it! I must admit though, I did get withdrawal symptoms when I had to go to sleep :P I think I read the sequel before...oops! Well, I'll just be off to read it again. I just thought I'd congratulate you on such a terrific piece of work :) well done!
The Cupcake Master chapter 56 . 4/25/2009
You killed Euphie,you b-..

Forget it.

The Cupcake Master chapter 53 . 4/25/2009
MadTv reference?

:) Sweet fight.
The Cupcake Master chapter 42 . 4/25/2009
Poor Sammy,I'm sure he meant no harm..