Reviews for Today Was One of Those Days
sugarstufffff chapter 17 . 9/25/2010
idk why, but for some reason, chapter 16 had some sort of error so i kinda missed if anything interesting happened :/
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
NOT CLEAR ENOUGH
Gillian chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I like that she's devout. there aren't many religous people in the world anymore.;) (:
nwdani chapter 20 . 7/18/2009
Hey. Really enjoying your story! Some of the points talking about Aly's magic are a little confusing and it seems like Jacob should respond to it more. He seems somewhat unaware and with him imprinted on her, I feel like he should know more. Please keep this story going!
romantiscue chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
I think this is a rather good story, but you're not explaining enough about Ally's magic. Also, nobody is reacting to anything. Shouldn't Jacob be more surprised?
HelplessSoul chapter 19 . 1/24/2009
It's always the bunnies, isn't it... Oh well, makes it funny. I would hate you for the "and everything went black" if I didn't already know what was coming.
HelplessSoul chapter 18 . 1/1/2009
My character sounded so vulnerable after Ally took the Naradi out of her. That's certainly not what I'm used to, probably only because I wrote her as being a strong, independent character.
HelplessSoul chapter 16 . 12/7/2008
I love your chapter! Especially the synopsis page part and Ally's reaction to Getty/Jenny becoming a vampire. This chapter is funnier than my version of events. Apparently I need to lighten up a little...
TaintedWaters chapter 13 . 8/21/2008
im confused... was the doctor a werecrow?
caww chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
Well, I'm glad Jacob said he would live with her...he can protect her from the Werecrow Chieftain and the werecrow he picked out for Ally?

This sure seems like an adventure that I'm so glad I'm just reading it, not watching it, and definitly not living it...

giggle

caww chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
So when she's talking in the mirror, Jacob saw her other half wave to him? That is why he looked in the mirror with hesitation?

She sure has some interesting magic.

Claire asking about the mating ritual...did they follow the ritual or did they make their own up?

cute about cats and dogs getting along.

TaintedWaters chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
eep.. this is amazing... update asap!

Cant wait to read more!

Jaz xo
TaintedWaters chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
update soon!

Jaz
caww chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
I'm glad Jacob caught her, her feet could have used the shoes, but who knows..she might have run further...

Motorcyle riding, then she can hug his waist and be even closer...They will ride together right?

I don't understand why she isn't telling Jacob she's the one with the key...I thought he was waiting for her?

caww chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Interesting.

What does that blue bottle-silver stuff do?

Poor Claire's brother...Well I'm glad that crow's ok?

I like Claire...Are we suppose to like Kathy?

What is there a war between the wolves and the crows?

Well so looking forward to reading more.