Reviews for Scientia
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 9 . 9/13
Okay, you asked for it: FLAME! FLAME! FLAME! XD
You SWORE that you would have the next chapter '...out in two weeks!' Well, it's been EIGHT YEARS, deary! lol!
I sure would like to read more of this and I'm sure your spelling and grammar have improved 'leaps and bounds'! ;-D
I truly hope this finds you hale and hearty and still writing!
Thanks for a really good read!
MelJ
Dare queen chapter 9 . 9/7
This is really an amazing story, I can't wait for an update
Dare queen chapter 2 . 9/7
This Nikkei chick is the sweetest kindest chick I've ever read of, I think I like her so much because she represents someone that really should have helped Harry in the books.
Blosiom chapter 9 . 8/13
flame flame flame. Its been years. This is a brilliant story and I really want to know what happens. O well, my stories aren't much better but were written when I was a lot younger and had much more time.
yachiru-chan92 chapter 9 . 8/8
Hello!
I like this story, have you discontinued or miss inspiration?
Bye
Bronze chapter 9 . 8/8
Not knowing when this last chapter was posted I can't say whether or not it's been longer then two weeks or not. However I'm eagerly awaiting more chapters.
Bronze chapter 8 . 8/7
Women suck at math? Don't tell my sister that!My sister is a math wiz. Every year she does taxes for people. A lot of them come just to have her do theirs. My brother was good with math also. Though language was a minor problem. He'd mix Spanish with French when leaving teasing notes for our mother. Never could get it right. But my sister was and still is a wiz at math.
Bronze chapter 5 . 8/7
Truly couldn't care less where you get your names from, I'm just enjoying the story. I'm beginning to think I've read this already. Whether I finished it or not is a whole other thing.
Bronze chapter 4 . 8/6
If you're still interested I vote for a HP story with Miss Emily. Something along the lines of her taking him out of Durskaban. Whether the horse, the walrus and the baby killer whale go to prison I'll leave up to you. However, they should be punished in someway. As for the old Foat Gucker (not mine), Harry not showing up as well as rejecting the supposed school would give him a heart attack. Then, of course he'd have to go kidnap Harry so he'd HAVE to attend Hogwash.
Blufox03 chapter 9 . 8/2
I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter! When is it coming out?

Blu
emmalilly21 chapter 9 . 6/28
update please!
cyiusblack chapter 9 . 6/16
update soon
7019289 chapter 9 . 6/14
I've read every review and agree with most of them. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
2adolson chapter 9 . 6/3
this is a very good story so far. keep going, pleeeeeeeaaaaasee!
W1986 chapter 9 . 5/15
Hi, I really enjoyed reading this story. I hope you decide to pick it up again.