Reviews for Scientia
CarolWim chapter 2 . 7/26
The chapters are not bigger than the first one
SortingHat chapter 9 . 7/21
I guess they never got in or Hogwarts never got out.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 7/21
Did you know CNN is caught lying? The whole media scandal is going down...HARD! The MSM that is socialist is about done and it's making all the loopy liberals run around like chickens with their heads cut off as their main source is being squeezed hard.

On talk radio shows it was well known CNN lied as people who worked their including the board of directors have admitted to spinning facts for ratings but now it's blown wide open. The cover is long gone nowhere to be seen.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 7/21
The reason for that is the schools want to ram "evolution" down peoples throats and since they can't fool most adults they need to start with the kids so they will grow up dopey and out of it. Some people have woken up to their drug addict parents and don't want to repeat their father's mistakes
SortingHat chapter 6 . 7/21
Harry will grow up to be a fine socialist robot. A big cog on the wheel of collectivism.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 7/21
At our Washington Mutual...Oops I mean Chase we made a joke with the teller about if they had a cart system like Gringotts and she had fun with that.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 7/21
back when Google actually worked as a search engine. sadly now it's a shopping channel and made for phones only catering to facebook social crap..
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/21
The Dursleys seem more ultra liberal rich the kind that has the latest 2,000$ mac book just to look good. Once liberals are in charge they "forget" all their promises and suddenly love globalist corporations.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/20
Sorry but the description had me shake my head in disbelief as that would NEVER happen at a library. The librarian looking like a punk gang unless it's the bad end of town. Those kinds of people sadly all they want is social handouts for FREE! The blacks actually get the largest bracket of handouts yet still feel *discriminated* so they cause reverse racism and want all whites killed. If you want unity it goes both ways buddy!

The extremist/pot heads have crowd sourced the internet so now it's really hard compared to even 5 years ago to find neutral sources that aren't biased towards communism.
slytherpuffrules chapter 9 . 5/12
I really love your story
ShulkXMelia23 chapter 9 . 3/18
Very confusing this story as it were and I am not saying this is a story is simply put all over the place it seems like multiple ideas smashed into one story and not very well at that the idea of Australia school was good but you never focused on it plus the online crap then never really addressing about the online schooling random encounters with other wizards and a slew of other things just killed the story with a giant bloody kitchen knife I apologize for being harsh but that is what I got muddling my way through the paragraphs of this story thing
tiara123458 chapter 9 . 1/2
Its been longer than two weeks. Its Jan 2, 2017 and the last time you updated was Oct 15, 2008. Please update.
The Auric Healer chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
Flamety, flamety, flame. This is me flaming you. Flame. Please continue on this! I hope that if they end up going to Hogwarts, they'll continue to do the online courses. And boy, meeting Snape is going to be a doosie.
Bronze chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
If you're reading this my sister is a math wiz. Me? Bare got through basic algebra. Now about the story, I wish you'd finished it. I've enjoyed reading what you've written so far.
asingh123 chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Hi, you probababy wouldn't read this after almost 8yrs...

But the OCs you have created in this story are possibly the best OCs I have ever read...

They are clearly developed... Not at all overbearing... And best of all... Have a great sense of humor...