Reviews for Restorations
GooglyMooglies chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
This is GOOD! I hope that you update this sometime. The writing and characterization are excellent, and it's clear that you've done your research in trying to keep things cannon. Excellent job!
Athenaion chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I like your fiction, with this placid and thoughtful style.
N.T. Embe chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
...I don't think I've ever read such a plot before. It's intriguing, I must say. If you plan to continue this, I would love to see it carried out to its end, whatever end you have in mind.
Violet's Veil chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
What more can I say, the words have been taken out of my mouth. I like the speed that this is going. Not too fast or slow. I, myself, am guilty of sometimes going a bit too slow (T_T). Something about that whole tailoring scene had me in a fit of giggles.

Continue on, my dear.

-goodwitch08
Violet's Veil chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
When I saw that Someone2003 liked it, I just had to read it. Usually I avoid Tseng/Rufus stories, in fact I (lies) avoid Yaoi all together these days. That's why I have to agree with Someone2003, this story would probably be better without it being about a romance between the two (says the hypocrite). Either way, I can't wait to see where this is going. I simply adored your characterization, dialogue, and realism to how things would be at this time. I think I can learn a bit from you!

My only problem lies in formatting. Dialogue should be in quoations like this: "Blah" not like this: 'Blah'. That really throws me off sometimes, but I got over it.

Good job!

goodwitch08
spopococ chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Wow, this is going fantastically well. :)

It's really looking to be a killer of a story. It's descriptive, in line with the original story, easily flows and is promising to read. I can't help but want to read more. I hope you'll update soon. :)
Someone's Charm chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
This seems to be a lot like a character study, only with a plot too. That's a good thing. I particularly enjoy reading this, because I feel like I'm learning more about Tseng and Rufus from a writer who has them down pact.

At the beginning, I was confused. We're suddenly back in the past? I adapted to it and just assumed this is perhaps not as linear a storyline as I originally thought.

Sorry that this is such a short review. My headache is crippling my deep-thinking skills.

Ciao For Now Everyone!
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I really like how realistic this post-game fic is. It's such a realistic portrayal of the obstacles Shinra would face in restoring itself. In fact, it seems the citizens have taken every step they could in order to stand against the company's revival.

I really doubt there are any other fics looking at Shinra's restoration in the same fashion you do at all. In fact, I hope you don't make this a Tseng/Rufus fic, because it has so much more promise to be engaging in storyline alone rather than romance.

My only qualm is the end. It seemed like you were cutting it off midchapter. That's my opinion, though. Wait until you get others on that.

Ciao For Now Everyone!