Reviews for Reason
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I really like this story, it's philosophical to a point where I don't fully understand it, but that's probably why I like it so much, also maybe because it challenge's me to obtain a deeper level of thinking...

P.S. Really sorry that I haven't gotten to any of your stories lately, ever since I got back from Panama I haven't wanted to be on a computer long enough to do any decent fanfiction reading. Don't worry though!, I'm in the mood for some good fanfiction and I'm going down your list of stories and I'm reading everything that I've missed!
LittleBro chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I like the fact that Duo was the main theme to this story and I think you get him down just right. All of his ideas, his thoughs, what he would be thinking, its all true. I love the last line of your story, it was anazing. Also some other parts of this was really good too like the perfect soldier part, that was cool. I wish there was some way to make another chapter for this but its a one shot so...ya. GOOD JOB!
Chassant chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I love you to death.
Kei Luna Shoryu chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aww.. This was kinda sad. ): But, I liked the meaning behind it. Good work! I enjoyed reading it very much! .