Reviews for Raspberries
Daydreamer-74423 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
plz plz plz continue
A.D. Black chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
It would have been great if she dropped to her knees. ahahaha. what a surprise that would have been for poor, horny edward. but as for fantasies...hmm...maybe him getting to taste OTHER parts of her, or vice versa. or maybe an almost strip tease before bed(when bellas still human and edward has to spend allll night turned on because of it while she sleeps in his arms. XD)
caseytabwizz chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Great job! Love it!
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Raspberry hot. Oh Edward you dirty little vampire LOL.
heh chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
i would love it if she put a raspberry on the tip of his (WOAH) and ate it. i would so laugh at edwards reaction.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Very cute.
Prayers to Castiel chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
i dont have fantasies about Edward. i have them about Seth and they getting really hot. lets just say Seth and his imprint (which i would love to be me)some nice lotion a lot of rubbing that turns to more. lol
SimplyKatKat chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
oh my god. this is absolutely fantastic. great work. i love this story.
Heatherp chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OH MY FREAKING GOD THAT WAS FUCKING HOT AS HELL, MORE
deathstar22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
wow!.
reelromanTIC chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Wow...that was better than lemons...that was actual desire and lust and seduction...wonderfully done!
ICanReadYouLikeABook chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Made me laugh. I love this. (:
Vani88 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is just totally hot, sexy maddening...wow.. do you have any more of those ?
The Lady J chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
oh my Jasper that was awesome! i dont normally read e/b. i stick to Jasper/bella stories but BamaBabe gave me this because i was craving raspberries (not too nice to tease the pregnant lady with a craving haha) and it looked interesting and i was like alright ill try it out and damn am i glad i did. that was hot!
Obsesive Reader chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Here's one Bella soaked head to foot from the rain and she's wearing sheer clothing. Plus I love what you have done so far.
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »