Reviews for Raspberries
EpicLoVeFan chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Very hot! Wow. I'll look at raspberries in a whole new light now.
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
THAT WAS HOT!
Twilight-Addict Mandy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I love the mixture of kinky yet innocent things Edward has Bella do (eat fruit, vacuum a car, etc). I can't tell you how much I enjoy your one shots, especially since they're in Edward's POV, which is my favorite to read. Love it!
mellieforyellie chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Wow. WOW. This was one of THE best almost lemons I've ever read. And yea—who knew Edward was that kinky? ;D My boyfriend was reading over my shoulder, too. He called me a pervert. But I know he imagines that too. ;D

An idea: Edward is a piano teacher(in his fantasy) and Bella's his student. You can imagine what happens... :P

Love the story, update, soon!

—Midnight Freesia
bball0213 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
pretty good for a first timer lol :) i liked it.
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Whew! Never been so turned on by so much UST in my life.. and of course, EPOV turns me on more so than usual!

Connie
dandyangie chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
too. cute. I have no fantasy ideas, just PLEASE let them be married in the next chapter!
TwihardSie chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
that was hot! :)
Mariea1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That was DELICIOUS!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
doctor edward and paitent bella?
Musehere chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
once again, your Edward is delightfully yummy! More, more, we want more!
breathlessnightxx chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
lol bellas last line was hilarious! really cute and sexy 3
crazyvampgirl chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
wow- didn't get a chance to say the first time i read this, but this story is hotter then most of the lemons i've read, and no one even takes their clothes off! hot da**! can't wait for the next one!
Kayanne chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Sweet! Sexy! Hot! And yet very innocent-just the thing a teenager would do!
BookishQua chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Dang, girl, that was impressive. You managed to make it innocent and naughty at the same time. Sigh.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »