Reviews for Raspberries
Twilight-Addict Mandy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I love the mixture of kinky yet innocent things Edward has Bella do (eat fruit, vacuum a car, etc). I can't tell you how much I enjoy your one shots, especially since they're in Edward's POV, which is my favorite to read. Love it!
mellieforyellie chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Wow. WOW. This was one of THE best almost lemons I've ever read. And yea—who knew Edward was that kinky? ;D My boyfriend was reading over my shoulder, too. He called me a pervert. But I know he imagines that too. ;D

An idea: Edward is a piano teacher(in his fantasy) and Bella's his student. You can imagine what happens... :P

Love the story, update, soon!

—Midnight Freesia
bball0213 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
pretty good for a first timer lol :) i liked it.
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Whew! Never been so turned on by so much UST in my life.. and of course, EPOV turns me on more so than usual!

Connie
dandyangie chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
too. cute. I have no fantasy ideas, just PLEASE let them be married in the next chapter!
TwihardSie chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
that was hot! :)
Mariea1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That was DELICIOUS!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
doctor edward and paitent bella?
Musehere chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
once again, your Edward is delightfully yummy! More, more, we want more!
breathlessnightxx chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
lol bellas last line was hilarious! really cute and sexy 3
crazyvampgirl chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
wow- didn't get a chance to say the first time i read this, but this story is hotter then most of the lemons i've read, and no one even takes their clothes off! hot da**! can't wait for the next one!
Kayanne chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Sweet! Sexy! Hot! And yet very innocent-just the thing a teenager would do!
BookishQua chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Dang, girl, that was impressive. You managed to make it innocent and naughty at the same time. Sigh.
shleprock chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
wow that was hot! i have a suggestion but it's not my own,i got the idea from another twilight story actually. in the story they talk about eating chocolate off of your lover and bella thinks about that ice cream topping that hardens when it comes into contact with the cold and edwards body temp being so low... do you see where i'm going with this? anyway i think it would be fun.
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I will never look at Raspberries the same again...YUMMY!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »