Reviews for Morgana's Fancy
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Ahh! This was very nice. I will have to read more of your stuff soon. So far, the only intimate scenes I have included in my arch are "fade to dark" type deals. But this was a great description that was descriptive yet respectful. Great job.
damonika2009 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
HEY! I love this story! Drake and Morg got their freak on! I like that!
pottersparky chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Great story. I love the idea of morg and drake married. how long does this take after your H and V story? Do they live in drake's house or morg's place? Is drake and morg's son have great deal of magic in him? I like to see how the ones who pick on drake at high shcool to see how far he went after all these years. Do you think that another child will come the family with all this fun that goes on in the house? Anyway it is real fun to read. Keep up the good work.
LordNegaduck chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Aww, that was such a sweet and yet very hot and romantic love story between Darkwing Duck and Morgana. I really enjoyed reading how Gosalyn's adjustments to Drake being married to Morgana.

I also loved the way ya described those hot and steamy sex scenes between Darkwing and Morgana...and yuppers...Birds do preen each other as a sign of their love and affection for each other! Tis a nice added touch!
pokefan366 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
First strot like this. Great work!
FixitDWF chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was a excelent erotic story!

Great for your first time!