Reviews for Measure After Measure
PatriciaS chapter 28 . 8/2/2008
Oh Jack letting off steam and Hammond's reaction was really good. Love the chapter ... and glad Sam will be seeing Cassie it shows she is really improving. Enjoy the trip and thanks for sharing.
pain in the mikta chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
Wonderfull stuff!
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
Loved it! Daniel's line about coordinating their yelling, hehe! Please, more.
Nyx Ro chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
So much to love in this chapter, it's hard to pick a fave! But I think "team-dar" wins by a nose! Though Daniel's brilliant way of dealing with Sam by immediate capitulation was great too. And depopulating Washington by assigning them to work with the Russian Stargate Program! And "Definitely Angry Janet"...

Have fun camping! And enjoy 'Continuum' for me!
ScruffyLovin chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
Team night! Plus Cassie! :D hehe. Have fun camping!
E. Nagrom chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
Seems someone just doesn't want you to watch Continuum just yet :( hope you have fun on your camping trip.

Love the look of shock/horror on the three men's faces in General Hammonds room

E.
nexis44 chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
loved it. so wanting more.
BettyHall223 chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
"We can't send everyone who bothers you to Russia." That was the greatest line, made me laugh out loud. I can just see Jack saying that. You're doing such a great job with this story. Can't wait to read what happens next.
WhatATragicComedy chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
OMG! This chapter was pure GOLD! Seriously! I can't even quote everything that was funny because it'd take up the whole chapter. I'll point out my absolute faves that just had me rolling:

“Colonel, we’ve been over this. We can’t send everyone who bothers you to Russia… Not only would it completely overpopulate Russia, it would also turn Washington into a ghost town.”

"her words were aimed directly at Doctor Daniel Jackson, favored target of all angry women in the state of Colorado"

"and Teal’c had given his full attention over to Sam, anticipating an explosion of apocalyptic proportions."
nexis44 chapter 27 . 7/31/2008
gr8t job
E. Nagrom chapter 27 . 7/31/2008
hmm how to confuse a psychiatrist: Major Samantha Carter ;)

Great chapter... put it that way I too can see McKenzies point

E.
Nyx Ro chapter 27 . 7/31/2008
Yay! This is great! I love this- perfectly imperfect, like real life. *cuddles story* Yes, I can see Sam deciding that someone who CAN admit their faults is in many ways better than an unknown who she doesn't know if they have that same sense of honor yet. *re-reads sentence, can't think of better way to put it* Er, you DO get what I mean, don't you? :-D

But can I ask for one tiny change, please? Could you take out Daniel thinking he "loved Sam like a sister and all that" and change it to "loved her as a friend" or "loved her as a teammate" or something like that? I know you mean nothing disrespectful by it, but it's a sensitive point for Sam/Daniel fans. A lot of fans of competing pairings slam us with "Ew, yuck, they're like brother and sister!" Not just in the forums, but in reviews on clearly labelled Sam/Daniel fic!

Could you please not give such bozos any more ammunition? Thanks bunches! ;-D
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 27 . 7/31/2008
Oh, what a nice twist. Here I was expecting Mackenzie to be all arrogant, and getting kicked, but that was not the case. Love it!
scriberbean chapter 27 . 7/31/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. No easy solutions to what Sam went through.
PatriciaS chapter 27 . 7/31/2008
Can understand why Mackenzie might have been difficult for you but you turned him nicely, and love that bit with Jack and Daniel. Looking forward the next ones and hope you enjoyed the DVD.
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »