Reviews for Measure After Measure
Thors Mom chapter 40 . 8/26/2008
Really well written story. Thanks , enjoyed it.
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 40 . 8/25/2008
Loved it! Thanks for the wonderful story.
Rachel500 chapter 40 . 8/25/2008
This has been a really great read. Well written, in-character, nicely paced. It's been fabulous. Thank you for taking the time to write and post. Good luck with The Big Move.
E. Nagrom chapter 40 . 8/24/2008
wow that was one humour filled chapter :) loved the way Jack and Hammond didn't want to face Jacob (don't think anyone would blame them) but absolutly LOVED the caption for T's pink umbrella :D

E.
BettyHall223 chapter 40 . 8/24/2008
I have looked forward to every update of your story. Especially loved the humor about Teal'c and the umbrella and Jacob's concern for Sam. Fantastic job.
getcarter chapter 40 . 8/24/2008
Great ending. Loved the caption for the pic. Too funny. I'm sorry to see this fic end. It was chock full of angsty goodness! :-)
Devilish Me chapter 40 . 8/24/2008
Awesome awesome fic! Wish we actually saw some of it in the show, but since you wrote it... :) Enjoyed it a lot, and looking forward to something fluffy! :)
iwrite4fun chapter 40 . 8/24/2008
Thsi story has been downright amazing! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!
lareinaSelena chapter 40 . 8/24/2008
This was such a perfect story; I loved it! Just like I loved Descension and Tangled Web. You get into Sam's head so well; I was hanging on every chapter! Write another one soon, ok?
ScruffyLovin chapter 40 . 8/24/2008
Very nicely done. Excellent idea ending it with Sam and Jacob. :) I also loved the reminder about Teal'c and the umbrella. *giggles* XD
Nyx Ro chapter 40 . 8/24/2008
Hey, I approve your sense of priorities! ;-D

Yay, Selmak: Coolest of the Tok'ra!

LOL! "Just don't break anything, sir." Quintessential Sam, I love it!

Just striking fear into the hearts of false gods? I'd say terror!

Have a safe journey!
PatriciaS chapter 40 . 8/24/2008
Love Jack and George's reaction to meeting Jacob. Thanks for a really great story. Hope your move goes okay and looking forward to any other stories once you've settle. Have fun take care
Entropic Cascade chapter 40 . 8/24/2008
Oh wow - Best. Fic. Yet. (See how I'm giving you space to improve? ;P )

Good luck with the move...remember unpack the computer and the plot bunnies first!

So when I start *properly* nagging about the next one? ;P

Big plate of virtual double chocolate chip cookies for you!
nexis44 chapter 40 . 8/24/2008
ok so loved this story and so want to read more of your work. good luck with the move and what not and i look forward to reading more from ya soon. thanks so much for this story as i am going to miss it. so glad it wasn't a s/j ship. (there are too many) great job.
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 40 . 8/23/2008
Congratulations! Well done indeed. Though I do wish there could have been one more S/D warm fuzzy moment. Guess I'll have to go back and read those again :)

Good luck on your trip, safe flight and all that jazz.

Happy writing,