Reviews for Measure After Measure
CrystalKenobi chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This is a very interesting take on what might have happened after the epsiode. I like how you have jack understanding that she was afraid so to speak of the medics and that she might hide behind the good soilder routine.
nexis44 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
this a great story thus far. i hope that you continue with it, and i hope too that it is a friendship fic 'cause it would be a great way to show the stregth of the teams friendship through a friendship fic. great job.
chelle db chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Please don't tell me that was the end? This has potential to go a bit further you know! I loved it. I've read a few fics based on the ending on Desperate Measures but this one was really really good. Please say you have more! ~chelle :D
sammie77 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Awesome! Loved it - and glad to see you back! More - really soon - please! Always loved this ep and it seemed like Sam was 'too ok' afterwards! Love your insight!
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great beginning. Looking forward to more.
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great start. Like Jack's thoughts and the way he was calming her down, looking forward to the next chapter.
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Thanks for the new chappie! I wish it could have gone on for-ev-er! Hope an update is in our future.

Happy writing,

Entropic Cascade chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
SQUE *Does Happy Dance*

This chapter was fantastic - absolutely fantastic! Though I am feeling guilty after hearing all you have going on in your life and remembering all my pestering...well slightly... ;P

So, is Sam going to have a couple more 'issues' this time? She has been kidnapped three times now...

Also liked the way this started in the basement after they found her, there are a loads of lines in this that I loved, I think that this is my favourite 'he may be the king of denial and repression, but Sam was a very capable heir to the throne.'

Are you going to do flashbacks to cover how they discovered she was gone? You have to get around the checking in that they agreed on earlier (I forget which one it was in)

So to reiterate...SQUE *Happy Dance*

(You just made my Monday morning!)
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29