Reviews for Measure After Measure
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 40 . 8/23/2008
Congratulations! Well done indeed. Though I do wish there could have been one more S/D warm fuzzy moment. Guess I'll have to go back and read those again :)

Good luck on your trip, safe flight and all that jazz.

Happy writing,

WhatATragicComedy chapter 40 . 8/23/2008
'Striking fear in the hearts of false gods since 1997' ... GREATNESS!
sammie77 chapter 39 . 8/23/2008
REally enjoying this story - great chapter!
E. Nagrom chapter 39 . 8/23/2008
LOL loved the humor in the chapter... not sure what was funnier the men getting dreched or T with with the umbrella... hmm umbrella send me a copy :P

E. Nagrom chapter 38 . 8/23/2008
Love the chapter dedicated to Sam getting her life back on track even if it is the step of staying at home alone for the night. :)

E. Nagrom chapter 37 . 8/23/2008
ROFPSL Go T its great when T is able to annoy his team mates esp. Jack :D

PatriciaS chapter 39 . 8/23/2008
Love Teal'c and his Great chapter thanks.
ScruffyLovin chapter 39 . 8/22/2008
LMAO! Picturing Teal'c with Cassie's old umbrella was the best! *giggles* And you gotta love the guys for being so protective of Sam. It's sweet. XD
Daggar Blynth chapter 39 . 8/22/2008
wow, awesomeness all over )

sorory i havent been reviewing, been busy
nexis44 chapter 39 . 8/22/2008
no don't end it ; ). Really great chapt. So not having a good month and having great stories to read helps. Great job
Entropic Cascade chapter 39 . 8/22/2008
Well the image of Teal'c with a hot pink umbrella and the sneaky sniggering made up for any perceived lack of use! (Can I get a copy of that photo?)

Normal Sam sure beats Angry Sam - she just shouts a lot, Normal Sam is quiet and then deals out punishments (but also forgives)

Only one more chapter... What will I do?

Good luck with the move at the weekend - don't forget to feed those plot bunnies (you are keeping them separated aren't you - you know what plot bunnies are like - they multiply!)
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 39 . 8/22/2008
Nice! Aw, it's ending?
BettyHall223 chapter 38 . 8/21/2008
Glad to see Sam is slowly getting back to normal.
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 38 . 8/21/2008
Nice, nice. I loved all three chapters!
PatriciaS chapter 38 . 8/21/2008
Love the contrast between the two chapters and 'evil' Teal's. It's nice to see him have some fun even if it is at Jack's expense. Thanks for sharing.
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »