Reviews for Measure After Measure
Yay Sam. :) I'm so proud of her for being on her own. heh. XD
ScruffyLovin chapter 37 . 8/20/2008
Haha, evil Teal'c. XD
nexis44 chapter 38 . 8/20/2008
so love this story. Really great please
sg1star chapter 38 . 8/20/2008
really enjoyed this story..but felt I was left hanging is there more cause dying to know what the plan was the rest of the sg1 team, think they are gona camp out on garden..but trying to decide how sam would react to that...
WhatATragicComedy chapter 37 . 8/20/2008
LOL Funny: "That confirmed what Jack had suspected all along: Teal'c was evil."
Entropic Cascade chapter 38 . 8/20/2008
Okay, my first thought was 'Cool! Two chapters tonight', my second was that Teal'c's voice (okay that's way too many apostrophes...) was spot on, and I love Teal'c messing with Jack's head (evil - brilliant!). My third was...'No, she's not going to tell us what the plan is tonight - has she taken a leaf out of Teal'c's book? (Woah, there they are again ;P) Big meany head (as my 5 year old niece would say) Then I finally finished the second chapter and my last thought was 'YAY SAM! YOU CAN DO IT!'

*runs, hugs Dream Weaver and hands over big bag of cyber cookies (or whatever is your favourite...)and then jumps up and down in sheer excitment as iz crazy*

Absolutely loved Teal'c messing with Jack - you got his voice perfect, then Sam at home, realising that surviving is winning and that everyone loves her.

So what's Daniel's cunning plan?
LadyMo chapter 36 . 8/20/2008
Good for Sam. She is taking a big step. So are the guys by letting her do it. I'm glad Cassie knows the truth. I'm glad she told her and I'm glad Jack was able to help Cassie understand about flashbacks. I'm sure that helped with her conversation with Sam. Teal'c what a guy. He was always know the right thing to say.

:-)
PatriciaS chapter 36 . 8/19/2008
Nice
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 36 . 8/18/2008
Really? You think that Teal'c would drive like a bat out of Hell? After the episode where he tried living off base and it showed him knowing practically every law and statute I guess I thought he would be a stickler for road rules.

Loved Jack's singsong bit. The first thing that popped into my head was "I hope it sounded better than his rendition of Row Row Row Your Boat". Good times.

Totally did the S/D warm-fuzzies-dance on this one.

Happy writing,

Katie
Entropic Cascade chapter 36 . 8/18/2008
O, really liked this chapter! Poor boys, it'll probably be worse for them! Looking forward to Sam's first night alone...

(PS Always happy to plant ideas... ;P)
nexis44 chapter 36 . 8/18/2008
great really great. More pls
E. Nagrom chapter 36 . 8/18/2008
To T's defence with the speed limit their more guidelines anyway ;) (hmm think that's why mum doesn't let me drive :P)

Glad Sam's on her own tonight and can't wait for chapter 37 :D

E.
E. Nagrom chapter 35 . 8/18/2008
ROFPSL think more people than Walter would have needed to have some rupture looked after :D

E.
ScruffyLovin chapter 36 . 8/18/2008
C'mon Sam, you can do it. :D
BettyHall223 chapter 36 . 8/18/2008
It's so sweet the way Jack, Teal'c and Daniel take care of Sam. I hope she makes it okay through the night.
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »