Reviews for These Dreams
Absolutley lovely!
Magnabones chapter 17 . 3/27/2009
wonderful chapter!
Magnabones chapter 14 . 3/26/2009
This is a wonderful story!I cannot tell you how happy

i am to have found it!
candyapplekissesxoxo chapter 25 . 3/4/2009
LOVED IT! :) the end was awesome I love how Jasper and Bella stayed friends and not in a romantic kind of way I am a Edward kind of girl all the way! Great story can't wait for more stories in the future!
dawntwilight000 chapter 25 . 3/1/2009
You wrote a very good story. The story line was excellent and it was very well written. The Epilogue was great. I love how you ended it. Thank you for writing it and great job!
aznblondie1218 chapter 25 . 2/21/2009
I really enjoy ur story.

Jasper is one of my fav character and it's so neat to have his pov. you really made his character come to life. great job D
CSINYNut chapter 25 . 2/17/2009
This was an awesome story. Although I will say that I am a little disappointed that Jasper and Bella didn't end up together but very well done.
LauraACullen chapter 25 . 2/14/2009
Very sweet ending!
KNG1986 chapter 25 . 2/14/2009
Edward and Bella's homecoming was sweet and of course with Emmett and Rosalie quite funny. I'm so glad he didn't give her a hard time about eternity. It's good to see Alice happy again but the real star of this story is Jasper. You made me really love him. Thanks for sharing a wonderful reading experience. I did read it again at Twilighted while waiting for this chapter. I will continue when it's updated. I will save this and probably reread it again sometime.
sihaya9 chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
I loved the story and the epilogue especially. I like how much more mature Bella becomes through your story version. I like how you integrated the characters from the original. It's sad that Alice is a bit insecure now but I always wondered if she might take Jasper for granted sometimes - just a little bit.

This has been one of the best new moon spin offs I've read and is my favorite!

Thanks for sharing your work!
Gondolier chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
I love stories that explore the idea of Bella having a chance to grow up a bit, working through the pain of separation. This is another good one! What is unique about your story is that it also allows Jasper the same courtesy-letting him come into his own, work through his control issues and really step up in the family. I'm glad you didn't gloss over the tremendous guilt he must have felt for his part played in splitting up the family, however unintentional it was. Well-explored facets, truly enjoyed your writing!
Kate714 chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
Great story! Any chance of a sequel? Would love to hear about Bella's change from your perspective!
Dany09 chapter 25 . 2/11/2009
Oh my freaking gosh! I just started reading this story a few days ago, and u r freaking amazing! I loved emmett. I rofl when rose hit him! U r such a great writer! Keep 'em coming!
kaylacullenblack chapter 25 . 2/10/2009
loved it. i love the relationship between bella and jasper. its amazing.
rmcrms5 chapter 25 . 2/10/2009
a perfect ending to a great story
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »