Reviews for These Dreams
SANDRA TREADAWAY chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
WOW, ONCE AGAIN, I AM COMPLETELY ENTHRALLED. I LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING. CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER. YIPPIE!
bluebelle29 chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
Jsaper is so sweet to watch over Bella! He's like the kind of big brother everyone should have. You do a great job writting, the way you've been bringing the story in from so many angles reminds me of Koonz or Stephen King's writting. Keep up the great work and Update soon!
Andromeda03 chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
Nice chapter. Can't wait for 11!

~Andy
streadaway chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
awesome. once again, anticipation wells inside of me for the next chapter. interesting. the innuendo is killing me...in a good way. lol
bluebelle29 chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
I love this story and I too love that I never know what is going to happen. I can't wait to see how it will all come together! So what did you think of Breaking Dawn?
amgglekim chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
Irina? Really? Hmm.

Totally didn't see THAT coming. LOL!
streadaway chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
ok, so this story line has really got me hooked. yes. i read breaking dawn over the weekend. i know how it really ends...but alternate stories are so fun. i can't wait to see where this is going. it's really good... )
bluebelle29 chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
Poor Poor Edward and Alice! Jasper and Bella too! I love the way you write but your killing me with the cliffhangers! I can't wait to find out whats up with Alive! But thank you for updateing before Breaking Dawn! Happy Reading!
amgglekim chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
I was already planning on coming back.. so that was just mean!

LOL!

Liked the chapter... for some reason, didn't really think of Emmett calling him.. or did I? I can't remember now.

I'm scared of what Alice has seen.
Andromeda03 chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Can't wait till the next chapter!

~Andy
bluebelle29 chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
WOW! Talk about leomons! Great writting I can't wait to see how and when you'll introduce Edward and how all of the dreams will come to be! Lets just hope that Edward doesn't truely leave after takeing her, or is that a representation for how see feels taken advantage of? Great job keep up the excellent work and thank you for sharing your talents!
bluebelle29 chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Great Update! I'm so intrested to see what will take place in this story! Keep up the great work! I love how Jasper and Belle not have someone that they can relate to and talk to!
streadaway chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
OH WOW! CANT WAIT FOR THE REST. THIS STORY HAS GREAT TEMPO. I'M LOVING IT
amgglekim chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Not that much of a cliffie, after all WE know that Jasper hasn't been with the family for a long time...

BELLA just doesn't know that..

I am looking forward to them talking a little more, and of course I can't wait for the drama...

OH, Alice's vision! I can't wait to see that happen too, cause when she see's Bella and Jasper talking, she is going to be so happy! or she might be worried... hm...

Loved the chapter!
bluebelle29 chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Thank you for updating so quickly! I love this story! I feel such pain for not only Bella but also Jasper! I want to see them both happy again and I can't wait to see how you do that I am happy however that they have each other now! Keep up the great work and Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »