Reviews for These Dreams
streadaway chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
OH WOW! CANT WAIT FOR THE REST. THIS STORY HAS GREAT TEMPO. I'M LOVING IT
amgglekim chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Not that much of a cliffie, after all WE know that Jasper hasn't been with the family for a long time...

BELLA just doesn't know that..

I am looking forward to them talking a little more, and of course I can't wait for the drama...

OH, Alice's vision! I can't wait to see that happen too, cause when she see's Bella and Jasper talking, she is going to be so happy! or she might be worried... hm...

Loved the chapter!
bluebelle29 chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Thank you for updating so quickly! I love this story! I feel such pain for not only Bella but also Jasper! I want to see them both happy again and I can't wait to see how you do that I am happy however that they have each other now! Keep up the great work and Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
amgglekim chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
I am really enjoying this story...

Typical Jake reaction, but then again, would expect nothing but... and I like that Jasper found her, did he follow his nose or do some online detective work...looking forward to finding out!
bluebelle29 chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
I love this story! I love how you start from a different perspective then most. The way youve starting with bella and jasper instend of her instantly running into Edward. Your style of writting is well done! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon Your story is one that I watch for updates daily so I don't miss anything!
amgglekim chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
OME! You have officially thrown me for a loop!

I never in a million years thought Jasper would be away from Alice for that long, so it didn't even cross my mind. I'm loving this story even more now... Bella's reaction... perfect.

I know its cliche, but update soon!

Hugs,

Kim
amgglekim chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I'm guessing its Edward, but I just have to hop to the next chapter to find out...

It it is Edward, I can kind of see where this is going, but I'm still intrigued... off to read some more!
amgglekim chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
You read mine, I read yours... I really like this first chapter.. your Bella seems very in character, and Jake's imprint is well done, he loves someone else, but will always be there for Bells too... Like it a lot so far..

I'm off to read more.
bluebelle29 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
OMG OMG I love this story! This update made me cry and I've been reading fanfiction for a long time hardley anything makes me cry anymore. You wrote it so well that I could feel all of her emotions! I just was wondering why was Edward so intreged by the other teacher in chapter 2?
streadaway chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
thats great. cant wait to see where this story goes. i am stoked about it. very good job indeed
Cullenista chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Well, I was wrong about the POV in chapter 2, but I see now where I went wrong. The conversation between Jake and Bella was very well written and you show how Bella is still so fragile.

Poor Jasper; I'm interested to see how the rest of this story goes.
Cullenista chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
I know who's POV you were using there, and I can go along with it except for the part where you say his pride wouldn't let him... after three years of not seeing her I don't think he would have any pride left. Perhaps his resolve to make sure she was safe would be more appropriate. You need to be careful using KS as a character unless you make it clear this is a different KS. Is the class going to be music appreciation?

You have a very fluid way of laying out the story; good work. Can't believe you've got me reading this when I should be working on my next chapter; naughty you!
Cullenista chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
You're off to a great start; I was sad to read how Bella gave herself to Jake, but I guess that could have happened if Edward never returned. I thought you were realistic with his imprinting and her reaction to it, although I think she would have felt even more lost again. You need to show HOW she is getting stronger and able to stand alone, although you say Jake is still there for her, so I guess that helps. Bella was such a basket case in New Moon, even when Alice arrived, she still wasn't whole. Good job for a first attempt. Keep going.
streadaway chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
wow. it is rare to see such detail in these stories. i love this site because ever now and then you can stumble upon a real treasure. i consider the first 2 chapters of your fanfic just that. it's awesome. please keep writing because i am just thrilled to see what happens next..
bluebelle29 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I read the reviews for the sweetest escape and youd mentioned that you were writing a story so I poped over to your name. I really like this beginning! I like that Bella hasn't forgotten Edward but that she was able to have some type of relationship with Jacob. I love that even though Jacob imprinted he and Bella were still able to think fondly of their time together! I really like this beginning and can't wait to see what you do with it! I'm going to call my sister and let her know about your story so she can follow along too! Thank you for sharing your talents with us common folk! ;)
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »