Reviews for Betrayals
jk chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
ohhh how fucking special...you made a baby with Edward...but Edward MADE TWO BABIES WITH A WHORE!
jk chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
YES! Please let Edward have HIV!

but not bella!
jk chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
I'm sorry but you can not be fucking serious with this bullshit!
RIGHT after bella finds out that Edward impregnated the whore he cheated on her with she agrees to marry him?

and shes gonna be mom to his whores spawn? FUCKT THAT!
I'm disgusted with bella
jk chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Edward was in a accident? HAHA karmas a mother fucker!
this changes NOTHING!
hes still a cheating piece of shit
jk chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
what the fuck...hey bella I know my one night stand you know the one I cheated on you with? well I know she was just here saying she was pregnant with my baby but will you marry me?

HEll fuckin no!
pandagirl9911 chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Please keep updating! It a very emotional and amazing story. Keep up the great work.
Vero Diaz chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
i wouldnt have forgiven him! i would have left him and found someone else or maybe make him pay, u know revenge! do to him what he did to her!
Vero Diaz chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
are you going to finish this story? cause its been almost 2 years! please finish it!
Vero Diaz chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
are you going to finish this story? cause its been almost 2 years!
Vero Diaz chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
wheres the next chapter?
Vero Diaz chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
how can she forgive him so freaking easily? she should have left him and his wh...
unknown 020202 chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
I definetly think that you should continue. And I also think that they should find out that Tanya's baby isnt actually Edwards. Upload more soon please!
Zany Bee chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
It's a good story, maybe a bit rushed but otherwise good :) Keep writing it, but slow it down yeahh?
KiWistYlez chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
I Reckon She Forgave Him Way Too Quickly!

She's Always Such A Push Over
Terra-Bella1475 chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
c'mon! Pls. Update soon! I love the plot...