Reviews for Betrayals
pandagirl9911 chapter 9 . 7/28
Please keep updating! It a very emotional and amazing story. Keep up the great work.
Vero Diaz chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
i wouldnt have forgiven him! i would have left him and found someone else or maybe make him pay, u know revenge! do to him what he did to her!
Vero Diaz chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
are you going to finish this story? cause its been almost 2 years! please finish it!
Vero Diaz chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
are you going to finish this story? cause its been almost 2 years!
Vero Diaz chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
wheres the next chapter?
Vero Diaz chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
how can she forgive him so freaking easily? she should have left him and his wh...
unknown 020202 chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
I definetly think that you should continue. And I also think that they should find out that Tanya's baby isnt actually Edwards. Upload more soon please!
Zany Bee chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
It's a good story, maybe a bit rushed but otherwise good :) Keep writing it, but slow it down yeahh?
KiWistYlez chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
I Reckon She Forgave Him Way Too Quickly!

She's Always Such A Push Over
Terra-Bella1475 chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
c'mon! Pls. Update soon! I love the plot...
marisky130 chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
I REALLY like it. I'm intrigued on how you're gong to continue it. I can't say I'm not hoping for some cliche twist and the babies turn out to not be Edwards, but I really want to continue reading, so please continue it! I think if you have 220 reviews with only 8/9 chapters/AN, the people have spoken. Even if some are flames they took the time to write instead of just movig on. So once agan I vote for you to continue this.

~Marisky130
Aden101 chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
AAAAHHHHHHHHH! You don't know how happy I am that you're back! I was starting to think you had died. No joke. As for I would read, I really don't care. I'm just happy you're back, although I really like Reappearances and would really like it if you continued that one. But for the most part, I'm just really happy you're alive and will still write.
Sapphirewriter4lyfe chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
please please continue writing this story i love this one its one of my favs u know somee of those cheating stories stink and yours is definitly a good one.
BABY BEAR chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Please continue this story i started to read today and I loved.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE