Reviews for Final Fantasy VII Drabbles
Kara-lija1984 chapter 20 . 2/20
Jesus fucking Christ that has to be one of the hottest things I have ever read. Cloud being tied up is difficult to write with all his past baggage, but you've done it masterfully here. The give and take between him and Tifa is so well done. This is just effing amazing
nineties chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
This.
punkiemonkie chapter 31 . 2/22/2015
I've never read anything quite like this. Just incredibly beautiful. Well done. :)
punkiemonkie chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Super cute but still perfectly in-character; definitely feels like this could be a part of the canon, which makes it even better. Love it. :3
Olyvia.elliot chapter 34 . 3/12/2014
aldfkjaldfkj. Tifa's the shit.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 32 . 3/12/2014
Ack. Torn, am I. I'm a hardcore Cloti and yet I love SD and this one makes me feel weird because the Cloti is all DAMN RIGHT and then the crack!ship is all WHAT ABOUT ZACK?
Olyvia.elliot chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
So. Dope. Now I'm gonna go hunt down the companion piece!
Olyvia.elliot chapter 26 . 3/12/2014
Again, I have to say, I love it when Cloud's a prick. This just reiterates my reasons why.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
You write an incredible Cloud, straight up amazing. Love him here, sly and unrepentant but so sweet for Tifa. Definitely my favorite so far from this collection. I like the melancholy tint to it all.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
There should DEFINITELY be more to this! :)
Olyvia.elliot chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
I find it incredibly weird that I can hardly stomach any Cloud and Aerith fics (had trouble with your previous Clerith drabble even though it was supremely written) yet Tifa with anyone else - even Aerith who I tend to stray from - is a breeze.

Maybe it's just the way you've written it here. Like jagged puzzle pieces that somehow fit.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Incredibly sexy, great pacing.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 18 . 3/12/2014
I love it Cloud's a prick. Is that awful?
Olyvia.elliot chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
So sweet!
Olyvia.elliot chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I can barely type the word Clerith. I mean...I don't get it. And this drabble was hard to read but only because I want to gag at the thought of Cloud with anyone but Tifa.