Reviews for Final Fantasy VII Drabbles
deadbutts chapter 3 . 2/28
This.
punkiemonkie chapter 31 . 2/22
I've never read anything quite like this. Just incredibly beautiful. Well done. :)
punkiemonkie chapter 3 . 2/20
Super cute but still perfectly in-character; definitely feels like this could be a part of the canon, which makes it even better. Love it. :3
Olyvia.elliot chapter 34 . 3/12/2014
aldfkjaldfkj. Tifa's the shit.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 32 . 3/12/2014
Ack. Torn, am I. I'm a hardcore Cloti and yet I love SD and this one makes me feel weird because the Cloti is all DAMN RIGHT and then the crack!ship is all WHAT ABOUT ZACK?
Olyvia.elliot chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
So. Dope. Now I'm gonna go hunt down the companion piece!
Olyvia.elliot chapter 26 . 3/12/2014
Again, I have to say, I love it when Cloud's a prick. This just reiterates my reasons why.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
You write an incredible Cloud, straight up amazing. Love him here, sly and unrepentant but so sweet for Tifa. Definitely my favorite so far from this collection. I like the melancholy tint to it all.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
There should DEFINITELY be more to this! :)
Olyvia.elliot chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
I find it incredibly weird that I can hardly stomach any Cloud and Aerith fics (had trouble with your previous Clerith drabble even though it was supremely written) yet Tifa with anyone else - even Aerith who I tend to stray from - is a breeze.

Maybe it's just the way you've written it here. Like jagged puzzle pieces that somehow fit.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Incredibly sexy, great pacing.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 18 . 3/12/2014
I love it Cloud's a prick. Is that awful?
Olyvia.elliot chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
So sweet!
Olyvia.elliot chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I can barely type the word Clerith. I mean...I don't get it. And this drabble was hard to read but only because I want to gag at the thought of Cloud with anyone but Tifa.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Heh. Heh heh heh. HAHAHA. I heart this conversation.