Reviews for Beauty Of The Soul
BellaLove14 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I really liked this prolouge. Geek Edward is always awsome because he turns popular somewhwere in there either for or because of Bella. Besides, Geekward is sweet and shy. If your looking for some help on a good Geekward story, check out Making Edwrard. But It's a very specific one. This is the summary.

Edward was a bullied geek at the bottom of the school food chain...then along came Bella... Lemons, language, and laughs.
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You better continue this story! It sounds like it will be really good!
han chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Are u ever going to re-post these chapters? I reli would like to read this story.
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
waaawww
Giselle2013 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
U need to un-hold the story plz:)
InLuvWithTheSupernatural chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
ooh r u serious if we review we get THE shirt? omgomgomg! and if thers only one between us all well it wont end pretty... for everyone else! because i will fight them bitches for it! love your story its really good.

toodles

ily

madi
emma719 chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
please write some more! u left a cliffy!:)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
w
erin rosaline cullen chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
i'm really liking this story please keep writing ur work is fantastic, fabulous, its...its...its... FANTABULOUS! ha ha lol

love Erin xoxo
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 13 . 6/26/2009
omg that was so romantic it was totally awesome
Ms. Jessica Cullen chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
ooh, i like this story, im a recent fan and i think u should continue this!
Midnight Equinox chapter 13 . 6/16/2009
its an awesome story!

i like how pathetic mike, jessica, and lauren looks

r the old couple angela and ben?
ThankYouForTheVenom08's fan chapter 13 . 6/15/2009
I LOVE your stroy! My account is down right now, because it wont let me log in, but I will have to favouright you and all! Your are seriosly talented! I love you!

Please keep writing!

I cryed at chapter 12! I thought she left! :O

Its so cute how she sleeps in his clothes! I love those two!

I think your story is about as good as stephanie meyer's but without the hot vampires :P

ILoveYou!

x
Friday's Dusk chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
W-O-W this is just so amazing and so sweet. bella and edward are just adorable lols. i love this story but im really depressed cuz i noticed u havent updated it since last year. why? i really want to read more because its so brilliant.

luv ya xx ciao
Friday's Dusk chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
heya well i like this loads so far so u shoudlnt be so hard on urself lols.

oh and i love ur penname did u get it from the MCR track?

luv ya xx ciao