Reviews for Un Normal
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was great, but I didn't have a plot so it made it confusing. Other than that it was good. :D *favorites*

-AJ-
ashisfriendly chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
MY CRIES. I loved this, as usual. Wonderfully written and simple with lots of emotion. SO MUCH SHOWING AND NOT TELLING I CAN'T HANDLE. I am so WONDERING what's going on. I wont bug you about it though. ;)
Sweet Kiss Goodnight chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
spam is popping up everywhere. not that that's bad, i'm just more of a seddie fan. but i like this pairing too. i mean, it was bound to happen sometime.
xxjourney chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow. Beautifully written.
Lionhearted Girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Love Spam!, They're my guily pleasure. I have a strange feeling it might have been a miscarraige? Plese post it soon! I love all your Spam fics :)
mebelucy chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
i loved this but can u please tell me y sams so upset. either message me saying or write it in the nxt chapter please
fritznkitty2007 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hey there,

I lvoe this story... Can you please tell me what was supposed to be such a sad thing between Sam and Spencer? I am little curious about it.

Or if you don't want to tell me or anyone else... You can always write a follow-up to why she was crying.

Thanks and Write back at

Rachael
Dragonfly8716 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Comment on previous post. To me it seems perfectly reasonable that they could have a pregnancy scare, find out it was a false alarm, and be genuinely relieved and disappointed at the same time.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
It's funny, the choices you give for the reasons in the final A/N. The middle one, the existence of a baby, that's what I was thinking through the whole thing. I mean, come on, unless they were married and trying, I doubt they'd be moping about the nonexistence of a baby, and someone in the way of their relationship could have been discussed rather than moped and daydreaming through. Not that I mean that in a bad way or anything. I actually kind of like the baby option; it's what my brain jumps to in all stories, whether it's a viable conclusion or not. I'm glad it was here!
daisy617 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
ha- as I was reading this, I thought it sounded insanely familiar until I realized that it is! You emailed it to me a while ago and apparently never posted it!

Anyways, as I'm hoping I said before, I love it. It has the perfect vagueness to it that it's really amazing how you can see the depth of their bond without saying much.

Awesome job!
Mary chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aww...well, you warned that it would be sad.

When reading it, I got the impression of a baby, but that might have been because I read Pretending to be Normal, first (The paragraph about soreness).

Well, you're a wonderful writer; please keep it up!
Lorelai the Coffee Slayer chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Haha, yeah, you did say it was sad, so I tried to prep myself, but it was still intense.

God, I love Spam fics.

And you do such a good job with them, whether they be fluffy for deep like this one.

If you write more, I'll always read them. :]
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow.

Stunning work.

This was a great story. Really excelent. And...interesting. And for the background story...I wouldn't even know. I think this is great the way it is. No explanation needed. But I don't think it was as vague as you think it is. Yeah, it doesn't go into detail, but some one-shots are just perfect that way. Sometimes, authors write things just for themselves. Only they can understand, which is really what matters in the end. So...wonderful job. :):)

~Jordyn~
jannikajade chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
M. I still love it. I love it so very much.

It paints such a bittersweet picture in my head. I love it.

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I love Freddie in this too. The little bit of Carly and Freddie is a nice touch- her needing him to help with the awkward, him being so strong. I love it.
Michelle24 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
You said you only wrote this for you...we're gonna have to cut that cake in half. I'll take all the SPAM awesomeness and you can have words such as "and, the, homework, etc." Just Kidding! Seriously, great plot implying things without ever mentioning them. Good job! :D