Reviews for Pretending to Be Normal
arianacabello chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hmm...reading this makes me think Sam was pregnant, they hadn't told Carly or Freddie, but then they lost the baby. If so, how sad! :( But this story was very well written and I enjoyed it.

*sobs for Sam and Spence*

-AJ-
Cheyenne32 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I'm thinking miscarriage...
xxjourney chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Amazing. Really, that's all I can say.
Lionhearted Girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Yay! Can you please do a backstory for this story? It reminds me so much of when Anne and Gilbert lost their first baby.
Monsterchild chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This one and UN-Normal were both very well written. kudos
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Poor Sam! I'm going to stand by the thing I said for the other review, I still think the baby would be the first and (at least for me) most logical assumption. It gets more angst than a lot of stuff, especially with this pairing's certain...issues, shall we say?
SquishyCool chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I quite loved this, and the "Un-Normal" one. I figured I'd review this and basically review both stories in one. So yeah.

First off - I LOVE Spam. :] You know this. You're amazing at writing Spam.

And honestly, I didn't read "Un-Normal" until I read this one. And during this one, I was thinking that maybe Sam got like... raped or something? But I suppose that sounds kind of ridiculous. I can imagine the background for it, though, and it's a pretty amazing story.

Overall: I loved them. D
daisy617 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
aww! This was so sweet! And sam-ful! I love it! I'm so glad you added this to the story. It's definitely a wonderful perspective. Fantastic job!
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I don't even know what I think. :):) It was very good. There were certain parts that I didn't truly understand and many parts that I just loved. And pretty much all of it made me sad...in a weird way. :):) This was (again) very good.

Jordyn
jannikajade chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
"Occasionally, Sam forgets to breathe, and only Spencer stroking her hair, or tracing circles along her skin lifts her out of her reverie enough to take a breath."

Yes. God, I love that line. This is so beautiful, and bittersweet, as always.

*hugs* Love you!