Reviews for Like Brothers
MasterOfGrey chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is actually quite entertaining, you've written most of the characters quite well.

Snape's actually rather IC too, just the laughing bit seemed a little odd but that whole section is something that would never happen in the book anyway so the liberty taken there fits fairly well.

Anyway, I'll keep reading, this is pretty good. :)
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Please update!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Gorgeous :D Love it!
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Please come back and continue writing it.

cant wait to read more of this story
LittleMissProngs chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
ooh hawt!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
WHEE! Threesome? (please :D) Love it 3
silent-beagleofthehoundkindom chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
personnally i would like to see this one continued.
hatchling chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
*sigh* why do all the best stories always go unfinished..? would you please continue this? I'm hooked, you know, already _
Dreams of chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
I vote "You should continue this"

I would like to see where it goes, not only with the twins, but in your plot. You have a wonderful set up, and your characters are all very 'in character' lol for lack of a better phrase. You have a nice bit of humor and delicious set up for your lusty smut stuff ] and it would seem as though you have a bit of fluff here as well. Though, I think Draco getting busy with the twins would piss Ron off because he's always angsty and all "I never have something that's all mine and no one else's I don't wanna share" but besides that, I see nothing wrong. ] I'll be looking forward to an update!
TheBigBadWriter chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
where's the rest? O.o I want to see what happens, update son. its interesting
Angieface chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
MOAR MOAR MOAR.

C'mon your so close to the best part aqnd you left me hanggin'!

DARNIT
ImEmoCuzMySisSaidSo chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
I NEED to know what happens next! PLEASE, update soon. :D
kittenonabroomstick chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
First of: Congratulations to a really good story!

And I simply LOVE your twins. They are great and I think you managed to picture them very well 'in character'.

In fact you made them so good, that I somehow wished that Draco would end up with them instead. Is that a bad thing? The thought of them together is strangely appealing (what I really mean is: mouth watering). Is there really no way? Well, I'll take, what I can get.

However, usually I don't go for the Draco/Ron fics, but yours I like despite that fact. So it has to be good.

Thank you for sharing and please update soon.
Crow22 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
you have to keep writing. draco blushing and twincest is the best!