Reviews for Sailor Moon: Return of the Sith
joe63129 chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
I really wish you would finish this story
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Well, this chapter's pretty good. Chaos' plan makes sense, the tone of the chapter is really serious with them being on Korriban and Mina injured, and I loved the reference to Lucas' first film he made as a director.
Maybe while they're on Korriban, you can have Anakin and Obi-Wan explain to the Scouts the history of the Sith from after the Silver Millennium. Maybe even have them encounter a few Sith ghosts? (Fingers crossed for Ajunta Pall.) But that's just me.
Anyway, keep up the good work!
Raika out!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
interesting.
Fullmetal Knight chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
This is good. Got to admit I'm kind of sad it took this long to update but I'm not complaining.
Joe N chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I waited a long time for u to update this story and I was not disapointed
wildflower1014 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Sorry it took so long for me to review. It was a good chapter but I'm not sure about the mutant parts mixed in. Its different.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
HEY MAN! GET BACK TO WRITING THIS STORY! IT'S ALMOST BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE YOU WROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Excellent story. I'll be very glad to read this one. That young Padme better be careful with that temper of hers or she'll end up like her father did oh so many years before. Please update soon.
coolmccool5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Great job so far. Especially with the naming of Anakin and Lita's daughter. Hope to see some references to The Force Unleashed. I'm seeing a lot of promise in this fanfic, like the first one and the Kim Possible/Star Wars ones. Keep up the good work.

- coolmccool5
Sionna Dehr chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Nice start off! It's mysterious, yet it also slightly reviels some of the character's background. Keep up the good work.
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great Story!Plz Plz Update It Soon!