Reviews for The Feeling of Love
Minnie loves mickey chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
oh how sweet I love the romance between mickey and minnie. loved it loads
Trunks6 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I think you did a pretty good job here. Although as I said before you don't need to be repeating how each character feels about the other in just about every paragraph. That's already been established. Spend more time on the describing the actions of the characters in a much more uniform fashion. You don't have to describe every expression, you can leave some of that up to the readers imagination, as Alfred Hitchcock did with his films!
Wise Assassin chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
omg! u r like, the best writer! your stories are long enough to the point when we are not bored, and short enough to the point so we dont say "Aw, its over?" you have so much great description, and can make things romantic with out all the super passionate kiss with tonguges and nasty crap. and its not hardcore romantic with fight and screams and more crap. its just right. i think you and i had the same idea because in my disney story, mickey an dminnie have a cnadlilight dinner at mickey house, and they end up with a tickle fight. (btw, im just right now finishin gup this cHapter.)but as mickey said, great minds think alike (just hope they dont look alike)