Reviews for Picture Perfect
Liva chapter 16 . 6/16
Please, please, please update this story! I have to know what happens next! It is one of my favorite Inuyasha/Kagome fan fictions ever!
Love this fic! I hope you put out another chapter soon! I am filles with anticipation to know what happens next! :D
I actually would have liked that it was twins. A boy and a girl. And now... GET THE F*UCK UP! SIT DOWN INFRONT OF THE COMPUTER! AND START WRITING! THIS STORYS AWSOME!
You bette update on this awsome fanfic soon or i will come over there, and make YOU! Dont leave us haning. I know its been years but come on!
Ananya chapter 16 . 3/23
Why the hell didn't u finished the story, huh?
You should have finished .l liked it very much.
Next time please try to finish it. And my real name isn't Ananya.
It's my future daughter name. Because the person l like his name starts with "A".I kinda like him.
Wenchster chapter 16 . 2/27
I just finished binge-reading this (and LOVED every second of it) and then found out that it hasn't been updated in years. WAH! My life sucks.

Please, please, please don't abandon this story! I DESPERATELY want/need an ending for InuYasha and Kagome and would be completely heartbroken and gutted and unrepairable if you didn't.
Rose chapter 16 . 2/18
Loved this story! Please update asap!
My last comment about gin was kinds superficial, sorry. This story has a lot of depth and is downright phenomenal. I really hope you update soon. I wonder how inuyasha will react to the news of how kikyo tricked him! I'm really looking forward to that!
Awwww I love Ginny!
Wow this escalated quickly! I love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
Hey i read your story 2 times and it was amazing but the problem is that you didn't finish the last chapter so I'm asking if you have the time to finish the chapter. Thank you :-)
gigglez30 chapter 16 . 10/5/2016
I really hope u have a new chapter added soon, cuz I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter, thanx!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
Such a good story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Pleaseeeee
Ellie chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
OMG this story is just amazing everything about it is please put out chap 17 ️️️
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2016
I really love your story! I loved how you wrote Izayoi and her relationship with Kagome and Inuyasha! Not to mention everything else! Please update soon!