Reviews for Picture Perfect
Selena chapter 1 . 8/28
I love it
Kelley484 chapter 8 . 8/5
I really love this story
OMG so cool what's kikyo gonna say ...
I loved every word and every step made oh also when u left the aodeunce hanging please make more they were one of the best I've ever seen i mean read .
lnuwoman3773 chapter 16 . 6/27
I love the story. More chapters please. About time to put Inuyasha and Kagome back together. Inuyasha will be angry when he finds out his family knew about his kid. Come on I want Kikyou out. And Inuyasha to have his family.
Kasumi chapter 16 . 6/23
Please update more! This story is unbelievably interesting and good. I know it's been awhile, but I am just dying to know the rest of the story! Hope you see this and all the other reviews and update the story!
I've reread this story like 4 times it's so great! Please update when you get the chance! Love it!
brit-sama chapter 9 . 6/4
I loved it everything was perfect.
Please update soon. I am dying ti know how it ends.
Akari Ito chapter 16 . 6/1
This story is extremely good please finish I want to read more.
PriestessxHanyou chapter 16 . 5/27
Your fanfiction is very good and I want to read it. So please update it soon. I am looking forward to it.
shsye chapter 16 . 5/24
Please don't give up on this
Plz update chapter 16 . 5/9
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue I'm in love with this story and I have been for at least 2 years. Plz plz plz update
Anonymous chapter 16 . 5/3
This was a great story! Had great plot twists. New ideas! Was quite interesting. I hope it all ends for the better though... Nothing worse than a child being stuck in the middle between a family feud.
Rikki Taro chapter 16 . 4/21
I love this story so much! And may I say that you are a master of cliffhangers ! Please please please continue this awesomeness!