Reviews for The Force of Chaos Turns to Lust
You are All Sick Fucks
Haunted Holly chapter 1 . 5/16
*crying* I thought I was ready... But I wasnt!

Best Lemon I've ever read, even though I might not ever be able to play Radient Dawn again. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Then Roy comes in and slays ike and mist. Fin
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Love it , but you could od madw it longer wirh Ike Anal Raping Mist
gay chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
gay
RachelMustoFende chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
. . . All of you people's reviews are weird. . . sickos. Nothing wrong with rape or incest, but . . . you are all treating it seriously . . . This kinda things is highly amusing to me in it's stupidity. I am shamed at the human race if there are people who actually enjoy this kind of thing for. . . whatever reason. Go read Celebrian or something .
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Interesting, and poor Mist, never thougth Id read something like this but hey it could happen :D
Whisper-Foruka chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This isn't what I would normally read, but it was actually pretty interesting. There weren't many grammatical errors, so good job for that...

I just wanted to say something about Elizabeth von Schweitzer's review...

Apparently you HAVEN't read it thoroughly...He's still a Ranger in this story, and Greil is still alive. So it's nowhere near the time his memory is restored of the day Greil kills Elena.

Would it really be so stupid of them to disregard Greil's warning, even once? They're teenagers, most teenagers always do that. It's not so impossible of Ike to touch it once...

This is what you call a plot twist, that's what makes it interesting. And it's not a disgrace to the FE community. You're just not openminded, which is your choice, just don't flame people over something like that, it's rather stupid.

Wow, a long review, it probably won't even be read by the right person...

Whatever, I guess you could call it an anti-flame.

Pretty good story. )

-TSaGD
eat.sleep.squee chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I have read this thoroughly, and have not spared a single moment in studying this story you've written.

Although it's obvious you've put work and thought into this, it is clearly the wrong thought. It's plain that you have no grasp on any of their characters, as well as no respect for who they are. First off, Ike would never do something so despicable, and to his sister? What was going through your mind? It has been established in FE canon that Ike would never touch the Medallion, and now that his memory was recovered from the incident with his father, I think this would strengthen his conviction. Mist wouldn't be stupid enough to suggest that he touch it, even if she was unaware of what the ramifications of touching the medallion would be.

And honestly? I think this is a disgrace to the Fire Emblem fanfiction community, and anyone who supports this pairing needs to get themselves checked into therapy, and reexamine the characters. Then you can go back to writing.
Lisa Bo Bisaa chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
To answer your question, lemon is sex/rape/X rated material, and lime is the little guy that tried to be lemon but failed.

I like the story, it's very well written. Write more, please?
TheLoveBrigade chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
hmm... rape and incest at the same time. interesting. this was a very intense story. please continue!

Is he going to continue raping her more? And will she eventually start to actually like the abuse?

More Ike/Mist action please.

Strangely there isn't enough IkexMist stories, let alone any incest stories at all. Congratulations on making the first IkexMist story. I was wondering when somebody would actually do it.
Game-Brawler chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
the best rape story I ever read! and thats saying a lot
Sonic Phantom chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Hmm...this seems interesting. I'll keep my eye on it for now.

Please continue!