Reviews for Welcome Home
babysis chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Like, whoah. I don't even know what to say.
MelroseProductions chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow...(takes deep breath and slowly lets it out) that was amazing! It was really well written too. and you definitely won the smutiest award. another deep breath and slowly lets it out)
rayeux chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Breathe, Ashlie, breathe.

That was one of the best lemons I've read. Great job.

I still feel hawt.
ToriVampire94 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Good story, it actually is the smuttiest I've ever read!
Melcangel chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow! Ok, This si one of the best Twilight smut fics I've read. Very well done and I will now be off to take a very cold shower...
asphyxiatedx chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
omg ok.

im calming down.

lol sorry, this is entirely irrelevant, but at the end when u said 'snickerdoodlin' edward' i cracked up god its good to read a decent lemon.

breazoocullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was damn hot... *fans self* The whole fic was insanely steamy- from the start with Bella in the shower to the very end. Along with the sexyness, was the right amount of sweetness :)
Gustariana chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Yup.. It is just as good no matter how many times I read it... same effect.. I can't find snickerdoodles where I live.. I MUST bake some!

Love ya!
candycain123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wo! very sexy! im still recovering after that. did u win cuz it was HOT!
Just Another Inactive Account chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Holy hell that was HOT! MY GOD! This line cracked me up: "...that inexplicably sweet Edward flavor that would forever remind me of snickerdoodles" haha snickerdoodles?

Oh, and I absolutely LOVED that Edward was wearing fruity boxers. So amazing.
XOStranger chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
W.O.W! That was the most intense lemon I have ever read. Amazing. Well writen too. Please PLEASE! Write Edward's version!
Ereeen chapter 1 . 7/7/2008