Reviews for Welcome Home
smilton chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
OMG! That was hot, I am completely hot from it. I loved great job.
Strae chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This was ridiculously hot :) Wonderful job!
shandi25 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
All I have is WOW. I know this is an old one but OMG soooo Hot. I am at work not a good place for this but too late I couldnt stop OMG this was tooooooo HOOOOOTTTT

Shandi
cullenluver8888 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
that was really good! ;]
84gemstone chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Best bit for me "Gentle Edward just left building"

panties wet husband happy...awesome story
Alpha22 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Hot!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Whew! Sorry, smoking a cigarette right now & probably gonna need another.
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Our recommendation as posted to our blog at:

.com

Yay! Edward month is almost over! I had to ask the other Lambs to send me something to read for my Edward one-shot. I’m so over him right now, I can’t even tell you. And y’all stop rolling your eyes at me... I’m making an effort, damnit, so y’all can deal with my bitching.

The lovely, incredible, and ubersexy SEAL wench, JaspersDestiny, sent me this to rec, and boy am I glad she did (even though I replaced Edward’s name with Peter's)... Sorry, withthevampsofcourse ! This one-shot fucking kicked ass but I had to change the name in my mind.

Anyhoo...on with the review. Edward has been gone for a week long business trip, and Bella is about to get into the shower before he comes home. Looks like he has come home early without letting Bella know that he is there, but she can “feel” him and decides to put on a little show for him in the shower. Our Bella is a naughty little girl, thinking about what she wants to do with Edward. Once she gets out of the shower, Edward makes himself known to her... and let the games begin! There won’t be any love making here. Oh no, there will be fucking! It is nice to see a one-shot where Edward isn’t a prude when it comes to having sex. This man loves his wife and he will be loving her body. The lucky couple has mirrored closet doors... I’m just saying...

This one-shot made me DED! DED, I tell you! It was absofuckinglutely fantastic.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Very, very nice
Jennileigh chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow, this really was hot! Gives me some definite ideas of what I'd like to do to my husband tonight. Thanks for the lemony goodness.
Maybourne chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I love this story so much! It is a testament to your amazing writing ability that you are able to make me fall in love with THIS Edward and Bella in such a short amount of time. The story is very sexy while being so sweet at the same time. You can feel their love for each other.

If you built a story around this chapter, I bet it would be a hit.

BTW, I heard this on iFic. Glad you let them record it, otherwise I might not have ever had the pleasure.
luvrofink9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow! I can barely type right now I am still reeling from that fuck-tastic story! Jeez you are one dirty gurl!Me likeys!
Trollbert Pattinson chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Very very pleasurable.
SummerBreeze04 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
My usual fics of choice are the southern vampire mysteries but I ventured out because some of my favorite authors decided to expand their writing territory a bit. I am so glad that I found this!

It's pretty safe to say that I will have to find new sofa covers because my cushions are covered in "love stains". This story is so hot!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
well damn...I need a smoke ;)

that was fanfuckintastic..

thanks for the early xmas present

fab