Reviews for Little Blue Pill of DOOM!
Bushwah chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
This is the hottest, awesomest, realest sm fic I've ever seen!

This is totally a happy ending compared to most of my reads. Great job, and thanks for all the lemons!

I have to say, I cannot imagine a hotter rendition of this story, no matter what. Makes me want an uke like Sasuke.
KrystalEve chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Sorry I'm too lazy to log in right now lols I don't know if it's just on my end but 10 is just a repost of 9
Sainly-Sad chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
I love the fact you're worried that blaspheme might offend someone when you're righting a graphic gay incestuous story with drugs and slaves. I think anyone who would be particularly offended with blaspheme wouldn't even notice it at this stage, hahaha

Also, just to say it again, awesome story...
Sainly-Sad chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
There's no chapter 10! You just have chapter 9 twice! TT_TT
Sainly-Sad chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Close my eyes? No way in Hell am I missing this story! Never ever hit delete again! I heard it can cause serious damage, yep, not making this up because you write awesome smut, I'm just looking out for your health!
Sainly-Sad chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Come on, Sasuke and Itachi don't count as incest! It's too awesome to be bad! Hahaha

This is good so far! I'll let you know when I've read all that you've got up what I think, haha
lilmeee chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
Just an fyi, this is chapter 9. your missing the 10th chapter
Crowleythekingofsass chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Just thought I would let you know, Chapter nine is posted twice. As chapter nine and chapter ten. If you would can you fix it so I can read this awesome story? I love it too much to just skip a chapter and not know what is going on!
rowenarose chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Damn, Itachi's a pretty sadistic bastard in this fic, huh? Not that it's not totally sexy, of course ;)
Maison forbear chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
Guh, WTF chapter 9 and 10 are the same! Im missing something and am very much confused.
Always-Unpredictable chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Sasuke's such a naughty little boy, XD

Your right, the title is catchy. Oh, and ignore all your haters, their just jealous that they can't write Uchihacest this sexy, lol

Have a nice day, Jacob
anime perv chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Chapter 10 and 9 are the same postings
EspadaUlquiorraFan chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
FUCK MAN XD this story is awesome, I remember reading it a while ago on some other page, can't remeber wich though.. ._. Anyways I think it's awesome:D What can I say? I like sexy ItaSasu smut ) but anyways have a nice life, I may comment again on my real account wich is ' EspadaUlquiorraFan' I'm just to lazy to sign up xD well as before

Have a nice life :3

Farewell
LucyLawliet16 chapter 24 . 1/26/2011
I hate it when ppl complain. So what? Brothers having sex. No big deal. It's sexy and entertaining! Warnings, warnings, warnings. Isn't the title enough? This is a fanfic, and a great one at that! It made me blush like a tomato! Anyway, I really liked it. I don't know what people complain. It's perfect. Sorry for my speech! This was like, the greatest story ever!
CrimsonCat101 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011