Reviews for A Happy Ending
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Such a beautifully written story, I cried in the end... Thank you so much for the amazing story!
loulou chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Hello again

you said ( that Alain’s thoughts seem to drift all over the place, but he just seems like that sort of person. Beyond a shadow of a doubt)

you don't have to apologize honey !

It was exactly what I was thinking of while I'm reading the story.

Alain is a rough and stubborn man fall in love with a woman he thought he hate her kind and she is his best friend's life and love ..

he might be the only man who witnessed their love and had to watch them die in front of him.

I like this line ( some might think I’m crazy, but I could have sworn that it was André trying to lead me to her. “I can’t take care of her now,” he would have said, “so would you please do a man a favor and help me out?”

But the voice sounded more like, “She needs you, Alain.” And I was so confused that I suppose I didn’t really care where the voice came from or who was saying it)

it was as if you knew my baffler question ..how could Alain knew were Oscar was ? I like the thought that it was because of Andre ..The Guarding Angel
lunascorpio chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
He's such a lovable character, especially in the anime. Have you taken a look at the manga or seen manga scans?

Keep writing please.