Reviews for White
District12Survivor chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Heartachingly beautiful.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
So, I am totally sobbing right now and you are solely responsible for it. This was beautifully written, you accomplished, what people aim for fail to in just about thousand words. Well done.
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was wonderful. I love the emphasis on senses and sense memory, so even though his memories are linked by colour, there's a lot of vivid imagery concerning smell, touch, etc.
deleted111 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Aw :( Great writing!
yay chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Good job.
LeahBunny chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I can't even get over how amazing you are.
SicilyRoyalty chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This is so sweet! When I was reading hp and the descriptions of James...I was thinking "he doesn't deserve lily" and Severus was truly in love with her since they were children!

3 Sev and Lily
Dizzy Up The Dingo chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was an excellent fic. Poingnant and powerful, with not very many words in the process.

I loved the break down of years && important moments in their lives. And, I especially love how it seems that when Lily is gone from Severus's life, there he has an infinite amount less to say about the world. Very touching.

All in all, an excellent fic. Thank you very much for sharing!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This makes me want to cry.

Great job! Love it!
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I run out of words to describe it. Infinitely beautiful.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
ariadne-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
jeez, how could i NOT love your stories? poor severus. heartbreakingly beautiful. T.T more! T.T
ZekksGoddess chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Incredible. I love the parallelism between each part.

Lovely emotion.
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
this was beautifully written. I liked each of the little scenarios and I think you caught Severus so perfectly.
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh, that's lovely. Very real, very poignant. I love the unrequited love. Poor Severus...