Reviews for Journey's End Revised
niver chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Just my kind of crack! Loved it.

The idea of Myfawny majestically towing Earth back into place just about killed me.
Chouko chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
That was epic!

'I'd love a cornetto when I'm done'- the best line ever.

I could totally image everyone drugged amongst finger sandwiches and twiglets, courtesy of Jack.
Slow Walker chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was freaking hilarious! ohmygod! ROTFLMAO!
Watcha chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
you are absolutely right! that's exactly what should've happened XD talking super pterodactyls
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Have I ever told you how much I love you? This was fantastic, absolutely brilliant. So, how's 'Caring for Ianto' coming along? :) TTFN Keep up the fantastic work.
Angel of Apathy chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
You are completely mad! In a good way, but still. What on Earth (or anywhere else for that matter) gave you this idea? So funny, got some very strange looks from laughing so hard.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Loved it. Myfawny to the rescue.

You have given me a great idea. I am going to get a friend to make me a top that says " My other car is perodctyl" (only I will spell it right) and see if I can't get GDL and James Marster to sign it

Thanks
Nursieteach chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Delightful...especially Ianto chasing Myfanwy!
muppetmadnesss chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
They are PARTY RINGS! And they taste so good!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
So funny...! I love the Gwen parts...and the rest of it, actually.
Ness Ayton chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I so should not have read this at work! I got the giggles at the thought of Ianto and Myfanwy chasing each other round The Hub "Scooby Doo" style. Fantastic image. And three cheers for the pterodactyl; so glad she has a champion. Good writing; great idea.
DaydreamerNightwriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
thats fantastic you crazy little critter you. :) x
PrimtahMistress chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Hi! I thought this was cute! especially the part with Ianto trying to get the harness on Myfanwy.
Heather chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Fics like yours should come with a warning. DO NOT READ AT WORK! There is only so many times you can cover giggling and sniggering with a coughing fit. OMG that was so funny. Fantastic! I loved it! Hope you write some more crack soon.
Heather chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Fics like yours should come with a warning. DO NOT READ AT WORK! There is only so many times you can cover giggling and sniggering with a coughing fit. OMG that was so funny. Fantastic! I loved it! Hope you write some crack soon.