Reviews for War
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Oh why are all your other stories Ed x Peter, I love your writing style, I just wish you had more EdLu.
This breaks my heart. I love them so much, the quote is so very Edmund it hurts.
vampyregirl01 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I'm crying.
Baka-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Darn it, why did you have to go and make me cry?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
love the story
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was so tragic and beautiful at the same time. Gorgeous writing.
Lily chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
i dont really like incest or tragedy very much but this story made me want to cry...good job...! I really love it but there is something in my eyes..wait it tears :(
ponychan13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
i just read a very good fanfic..thank you so much for writing this story..tragedies are not my thing but this was an exception..
takeiteasycharlie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ik its been a freakin long time since you published this but its amazing you did a really good job the ending was perfect i actually cried really good writing:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I know it's been forever since you've published this but I just had to say how amazing this story was! You're an absolutely brilliant writer.
MysteryGirl246 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Great story, very sad and touching. I love the quote at the end, you've really pictured the scene of WWII well. Fantastic Job!
Run-breathe-live chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was amazing! I cried!

It's one of my top ten :)
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
...*cries extremely hard*...

Great story though...
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. It actually brought me to tears, and it captured the essence of the heartbreak hidden in the movies. Beautiful.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
OMG! I almost cried at the end...tears*
pukaroxliza chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
oh my god... i actually cried! please keep writting!