Reviews for War
Baka-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Darn it, why did you have to go and make me cry?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
love the story
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was so tragic and beautiful at the same time. Gorgeous writing.
Lily chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
i dont really like incest or tragedy very much but this story made me want to cry...good job...! I really love it but there is something in my eyes..wait it tears :(
ponychan13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
i just read a very good fanfic..thank you so much for writing this story..tragedies are not my thing but this was an exception..
takeiteasycharlie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ik its been a freakin long time since you published this but its amazing you did a really good job the ending was perfect i actually cried really good writing:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I know it's been forever since you've published this but I just had to say how amazing this story was! You're an absolutely brilliant writer.
MysteryGirl246 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Great story, very sad and touching. I love the quote at the end, you've really pictured the scene of WWII well. Fantastic Job!
Run-breathe-live chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was amazing! I cried!

It's one of my top ten :)
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
...*cries extremely hard*...

Great story though...
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. It actually brought me to tears, and it captured the essence of the heartbreak hidden in the movies. Beautiful.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
OMG! I almost cried at the end...tears*
pukaroxliza chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
oh my god... i actually cried! please keep writting!
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
leaving and waiting are two of the most painful things in the world.

this was beautiful.. i loved it.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
How sad.

But, why wasn't Peter drafted? As the eldest, he would have been the first to go, and Edmund wouldn't have been drafted at all as he was the only remaining son. Plus, Lucy was to young to become and aid/nurse, so Susan would have been 'drafted' to be in that service.

Not that I didn't love the story, but the circumstances of where they were wasn't logical to me.