Reviews for To Honour the moment
ItStartsWithZ chapter 12 . 2/23
it's haunting and beautiful at the same time! is this on hiatus? i hope you are well in real lifeKudos for this wonderful work!
Leopardheart44 chapter 12 . 2/4
This is a very creepy story but I love it! There are so many mysteries and unanswered questions which keeps me reading. Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
This is great dude. This was one of the first fanfic a I read and I fucking love it. Please continue it.
DarkMando chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
You are pretty damn good at this.
Thanks.
DragonlordRynn chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I enjoyed reading this fic - its suspense and mystery is what got me over. And now I'm sitting here and wondering how it would continue; whether Zuko will find his crew or not and how the rest canonical story of ATLAB fits in there.
Mandarin Fiend chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Boy those spirits give me the creeps! I'd love to read more if you get around to writing more. This story is captivating. Did Katara see the creepy spirits too?

If you need a beta reader I wouldn't mind, PM me. :)

Funnily enough I also study both french and geology, donc j'espere que vous escrivez plus! :)
Jest'lyn Tal chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yikes. This is wonderfully creepy, tension filled, and utterly enthralling. I hope you have the time to write more soon! Really wanting to know what happened to Iroh and have SOMEONE beat the snot out of those spirit thingys :)
Haquikah chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
I just love is piece. I have a thing for crazy people in stories oddly.
SSC chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
This story is TERRIFYING. I can picture it in my head. Thanks for writing so well. Sleep is overrated anyway.

That said: wow. This is- I don't know what this is, but you weren't kidding when you called this Horror/Mystery. I've read a lot of fanfiction, but this is a level of creepiness I've never encountered before. In a good way, of course! The rust and the lizard things and the cold and the dark... God, those poor Rhinos.

Yeah, I'm not getting any sleep this night, that's for sure.
givemehugs54 chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
This story is amazing, I love it, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Warpwind chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
please write moore! it is awesome!
Red Geode chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
It's so dark..(shiver)...so dark. This story is so creepy, I hope there's some sort of happy ending in here. At least let him find his Uncle. Also I really hope you actually do finish it, even if it does take twenty years. It's very good, wrenching and emotive, if a little incomprehensible at times. Please continue.
TheObsessor chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Oh, and I was just getting excited that you had updated...
Everwild chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
This is one of the creepiest things I've ever read. The first time Zuko actually saw one of those things... guh!