Reviews for To Honour the moment
JaggedCliffs chapter 12 . 11/25/2018
I love this fic so much! I spent several days/nights (staying up much, much later than I should) captivated by it, and I created an account here just so I could follow/comment on this and one other fic.

The world-building and the horror elements are so good and creepy (the rotting ship and the laughter makes my skin crawl *shudder*). Zuko is being put the wrangler - not that he has it easy in canon, but losing his uncle and not knowing what happened?! It's almost unthinkable. And damn I am loving every bit of it! The little bits you have exploring Kanna is nice, and I love how you've developed how a desperate and alone Book 1 Zuko would interact with the Gaang without, you know, that interaction being hunting them. Thank-you so much for writing, and even if you never finish this, I'm glad you've written what you have so far!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 12 . 2/23/2018
it's haunting and beautiful at the same time! is this on hiatus? i hope you are well in real lifeKudos for this wonderful work!
Leopardheart44 chapter 12 . 2/4/2018
This is a very creepy story but I love it! There are so many mysteries and unanswered questions which keeps me reading. Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
This is great dude. This was one of the first fanfic a I read and I fucking love it. Please continue it.
thatonecorellian chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
You are pretty damn good at this.
Thanks.
DragonlordRynn chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I enjoyed reading this fic - its suspense and mystery is what got me over. And now I'm sitting here and wondering how it would continue; whether Zuko will find his crew or not and how the rest canonical story of ATLAB fits in there.
Mandarin Fiend chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Boy those spirits give me the creeps! I'd love to read more if you get around to writing more. This story is captivating. Did Katara see the creepy spirits too?

If you need a beta reader I wouldn't mind, PM me. :)

Funnily enough I also study both french and geology, donc j'espere que vous escrivez plus! :)
Jest'lyn Tal chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yikes. This is wonderfully creepy, tension filled, and utterly enthralling. I hope you have the time to write more soon! Really wanting to know what happened to Iroh and have SOMEONE beat the snot out of those spirit thingys :)
Haquikah chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
I just love is piece. I have a thing for crazy people in stories oddly.
SSC chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
This story is TERRIFYING. I can picture it in my head. Thanks for writing so well. Sleep is overrated anyway.

That said: wow. This is- I don't know what this is, but you weren't kidding when you called this Horror/Mystery. I've read a lot of fanfiction, but this is a level of creepiness I've never encountered before. In a good way, of course! The rust and the lizard things and the cold and the dark... God, those poor Rhinos.

Yeah, I'm not getting any sleep this night, that's for sure.
givemehugs54 chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
This story is amazing, I love it, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Warpwind chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
please write moore! it is awesome!
Red Geode chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
It's so dark..(shiver)...so dark. This story is so creepy, I hope there's some sort of happy ending in here. At least let him find his Uncle. Also I really hope you actually do finish it, even if it does take twenty years. It's very good, wrenching and emotive, if a little incomprehensible at times. Please continue.
TheObsessor chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Oh, and I was just getting excited that you had updated...