Reviews for To Honour the moment
DragonlordRynn chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I enjoyed reading this fic - its suspense and mystery is what got me over. And now I'm sitting here and wondering how it would continue; whether Zuko will find his crew or not and how the rest canonical story of ATLAB fits in there.
Mandarin Fiend chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Boy those spirits give me the creeps! I'd love to read more if you get around to writing more. This story is captivating. Did Katara see the creepy spirits too?

If you need a beta reader I wouldn't mind, PM me. :)

Funnily enough I also study both french and geology, donc j'espere que vous escrivez plus! :)
Jest'lyn Tal chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yikes. This is wonderfully creepy, tension filled, and utterly enthralling. I hope you have the time to write more soon! Really wanting to know what happened to Iroh and have SOMEONE beat the snot out of those spirit thingys :)
Haquikah chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
I just love is piece. I have a thing for crazy people in stories oddly.
SSC chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
This story is TERRIFYING. I can picture it in my head. Thanks for writing so well. Sleep is overrated anyway.

That said: wow. This is- I don't know what this is, but you weren't kidding when you called this Horror/Mystery. I've read a lot of fanfiction, but this is a level of creepiness I've never encountered before. In a good way, of course! The rust and the lizard things and the cold and the dark... God, those poor Rhinos.

Yeah, I'm not getting any sleep this night, that's for sure.
givemehugs54 chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
This story is amazing, I love it, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Warpwind chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
please write moore! it is awesome!
Red Geode chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
It's so dark..(shiver)...so dark. This story is so creepy, I hope there's some sort of happy ending in here. At least let him find his Uncle. Also I really hope you actually do finish it, even if it does take twenty years. It's very good, wrenching and emotive, if a little incomprehensible at times. Please continue.
TheObsessor chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Oh, and I was just getting excited that you had updated...
Everwild chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
This is one of the creepiest things I've ever read. The first time Zuko actually saw one of those things... guh!
P.A.W.07 chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Owls are creepy and this chapter ... just made it more so. Not as creepy as the salamanders, but eh... the rust in their mouths is still such haunting imagery.

I love it.

Though this chapter really makes me wonder. Aang, couldn't see them though the ground was crawling with them. Is it something like the Threshals out of Harry Potter?

Can those that have only seen someone die, see those things. Wait... who did Zuko watch die?

Anyway, I was so glad you got back to his. I understand the delay with updates... most of my writing happens in the summer as well. XD

But, as usual, love Sokka in this and it looks like we are getting a little plot movement. Seems like the Gaang is ready to get one their way... oh, the horrors they will encounter.
Parselmaster chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
If I live that century it takes for you to write it, I will. :P

This is one of the most unique story's around; it being well written is an excellent bonus.

Funny thing... I just watched the movie "Prometheus," one of Ripley Scott's movies, and your creatures/spirits/Salamander reminds me of the proto-forms from it.
SaucePear chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Oh wow, that was incredible!

I am absolutely enjoying this story and I hope you can find the time to keep writing!

I think that because you don't spend much time with the other characters, and no time in their heads, it's much easier to keep them in character. I don't think you have to worry about them being portrayed poorly. They seemed perfectly in character to me.

I'm deeply interested in the fact that Katara appears to be able to see them too. I wonder what will come of that?
hello goodbye my spider fly chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
hey um wasent the black salamander on a wolf bat?

THEIR IS NO ESCAPE ZUKO THEY SHALL HUNT YOU ON THE LAND ON THE SEA AND IN THE AIR!

!

so is Zuko being hunted because hes a young man exiled from fire nation from the house of Sozin?

I imagine Iroh has defenses for himself and that the crew was put with him.

if any lived (or perhaps he would be more suseptiable) Iroh would survive

and Lee as a fire bender it might lived too

so can these things take regular humans like the wolf bats?

what would happen if Azula meets these creatures?
Imperial Dragon chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
It's good that there is now someone other than Zuko who can see the rust creatures, but now the rust creatures are now free roaming. I loved this update.