Reviews for Unexpectedly Acquainted
Clair chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
You write as if every single breath this girl takes needs to be known. Too many useless words.
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Looks interesting! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2012
Really good job, you're a very good writer. Really good plot, too. This was the first fanfic I've read where the deatheaters are the...good guys...if you will. It was certainly different from all others I read, but I have to say it was horrible when you killed off Issac. :P. But overall really well done.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
OMG THAT MADE ME SO SAD!lol, I've never read a fanfic where the deatheaters are the main part, and that was just horrible. poor issac :(:(:( I liked him!
voodoometoloveyou chapter 25 . 5/19/2012
All right, it's official, this entire plot was amazing. There was a method to all the possible madness in between the few fillers, even though I really didn't think there were many, if at all. Details are extremely important, so every little thing counts. I absolutely LOVED the last few chapters. I was getting worried about Aurelia when she was disconnected from everyone and everything around her. It also worried me when Draco came out from the Willow looking pale. Regardless, the ending is phenomenal! (I think I've gone back and forth with my tenses while writing this, so forgive me for that as it is 3AM, I don't think I'm making much sense) Beautiful work! I think this might be the best written work I have read in a long while. Thank you for sharing it. I wish I would have found this while you were writing it!
voodoometoloveyou chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
I've been reading the past 19 chapters non stop thinking I'd be able to review everything at the end, but I must admit I am completely thrown by this chapter. Like, wow. I don't know.

Like you said, it did QUITE a lot for Aurelia's character. I kind of liked Issac though, and was not expecting him to be there in the least. I admire her for sticking to her word, but oh holy crap. That scene was so intense and I loved every bit of it; I just wasn't expecting her to kill him - or maybe I just wasn't ready for it. I think that's it, I wasn't ready. Overall though, the transition was excellent and it clearly had purpose. I am curious about how her feelings for Draco will turn out. I have an inkling, but for some reason I don't think the story will take the same direction I am predicting. From here, I shall continue reading ; )
dracokissme chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
WHY WOULD YOU KILL OFF ISSAC?

HE WAS SO SWEET!

THAT JUST KILLED THE REST OF THE STORY FOR ME!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
alphaLMN chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Why am I getting the feeling that she isn't mad at Draco because Snape has the wand but because she realizes that now it is almost certain that she has to have Voldemort's baby?
HogwartsCreations chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
Overall I like the story. Although Aurelia is... Odd. She seems to be living up to the title of "Belatrix" totally insane, evil, and such but at other times she says she's trying to do the right thing and loves Draco. She's just odd. Also, her pregnancy, totally demented, Ewww! (but it's a good twist, I'm not saying you shouldn't have it, just that it's icky.) I think you should've just had Harry ron and hermione gone from the start and been more in tune to the rest of DH, bunch well. Enjoyable to read. Aurelia posses me off. She and Draco are... cute? Together. IDK. Sorry if this doesn't all make sense...
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
i like the plot alot but aurelia and draco are going up and down in like every chapter and not even for good reasons.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
a Malfoy never gives up that easy! :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
they yell enough? i didn't even get the point of that one at all ether, why did he leave?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
pull a Weasley love that, that is going to last forever i have a friend at school that says that same thing when we are in pre-cal. haha.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
poor draco, that sounds more like him then any other fanfic i have read so far
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 11/27/2010