Reviews for The great Proclamation
Wickedforlife chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
It's eerily similar to Robin Mckinley's "Beauty".
Clara Spencer chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
You've given away the ending! At the bottom of this chapter (where Snakey is gasping for air after the monster almost killed him) that's the end. Am I right? Sort of got me confused for a couple minutes but other than that, good chapter!
saphira0eragon chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
I loved this version of this story more than any other I have read. You did a very good job in writing it. I have a question though Where did the story take place, i.e. country?
debbiefaery chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Um, i'm not sure if you noticed, but the end of your story somehow got tacked on to the end of Their Story Chapter 1. I'm not sure if there was supposed to be something else at the end of this chapter, or if it was just supposed to be over, but if you could fix it, that would be great, because i was enjoying the story until this confusion. Thanx .
IrregularHonour chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
I love this rendition of my favourite fairy-story! It was really enchanting. Will you be doing any others?

What about the Swan Princess or Little Mermaid? Both could do with your touch, I think. (I've always loved the IDEA of the Swan Princess, but found the Disney movie disappointing.)

Anyway, thanks for such a great yarn.
Bearer of Christ chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
Yay!

You updated!

Huzah, whoopie, and all that jazz!

I simply love the ending, but my favorite part would have to be this:

"Although the story continues in all our hearts, taking flight in different directions I at least imagine that they lived happily ever after..."

*Sigh*

So romantic!

Please continue writing!

Your style is so unique.

If ever you write a new story expect me to be there reviewing it.

Ta!

Your Greatful Fan,

Bearer of Christ

((But you can now call me Kristi))
Bearer of Christ chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Ahh!

Will she live?

Will she die?

Will Beast gain control of himself before Belle is drowned?

Please please please update!

I beg you!

You Fan,

Bearer of Christ
creativelyyourz chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
this is really awesome. you're way of words is amazing.
NordyGirl chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
OMG I'VE SEEN THIS ON THE SIMS WEBSITE AND IT IS RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING!